[Ignorable]Queue timer doesn't show hours.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vynzs

08-09-2012

If you stay in queue for more than 1 hour, the timer will start again to 0:00

Heroes100

08-09-2012

With the size of this community, you should never be in a queue for an hour. I think that's one reason they don't need another digit.

RiotSpookyDooky

QA Analyst

08-09-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

I'm curious as to how you were in queue for over an hour. Is this the first time it's happened? What queue were you in? If it happens again can you post your Air logs? Thanks!

Ymris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

I've watched streams with 60+ minute queues before, it seems to happen in the middle of the night when you're over 2600 elo. lol

Gurei Fullbuster

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotSpookyDooky View Post
I'm curious as to how you were in queue for over an hour. Is this the first time it's happened? What queue were you in? If it happens again can you post your Air logs? Thanks!
I've seen it happen on the PBE back when it was invite only. I could still probably get it to happen if I queued on the PBE for something like Ranked or maybe TT/Dom.

ploki122

08-09-2012

Quote:
I've seen it for a Dominion vs Beginner AI on PBE when there were fewer peoples... I've queue'd for ~100 minutes before having to go (so I stopped the PC and had to leave queue)

DiscworldDeath

08-10-2012

Quote:
Some super high Elo players, especially in normal SR/Dominion can have 1-3 hour queues, especially at the late hours.

ArlanKels

08-10-2012

I believe Sauron repeatedly sees 60+ minute queues during the busier times.

Yay for insanely super high elo Dominion.

RiotSpookyDooky

QA Analyst

08-10-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

The thing is the OP isn't super high elo :P

Gandir

08-10-2012

I had a weird thing happen to me last night that might be related. I accepted a game but it never started the selection process and there was no message in the corner. A sat there in queue for 5 mins before I tried again (re-queued) and same thing happened. I probably could have sat in queue forever. Restarted the client and went right in. I think someone queue dodged the game (ranked solo) before this happened but not sure.