Embracing the Faithful, Protecting the Heretic. Diana x Leona

12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Hello again. I see you have yet to take out the name of my story from your sixth chapter. I would like to emphasis my discomfort with this and ask that you would please change/remove it. I know it seems like a small and strange detail, but it would make me feel a lot better. Much appreciated.

Ark Angel HFB

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerithRayne View Post
Hello again. I see you have yet to take out the name of my story from your sixth chapter. I would like to emphasis my discomfort with this and ask that you would please change/remove it. I know it seems like a small and strange detail, but it would make me feel a lot better. Much appreciated.
Ok well you have a suggestion for a different name?

I don't mind doing the change I've just been super busy with school... and had food poisoning for like a week and a half so I having been writing at all.

btw, glad to see you writing again, hope you school stuff went well.

I'll go think of something but I'm kinda only on a break from Hebrew and don't feel like editing a chapter right now... I'll get around to it tomorrow. ^_^

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

I am sorry you have not been feeling well. Food poisoning is pretty crappy. Get to feel better soon and whatnot.

As for a different name, errr... I am usually bad with titles and names, which is why fan fiction is a blessing, in some senses. Rarely must I make up a name that matters, lol.

Best of luck with school. I'm not really back, just had a four day break. Here come the midterms in all their terrible glory.

Imhotep 2

10-19-2012

Hey! Nice story you got here. I really like it. Can't wait til the next chapter!

I hope that you get better of that food poisoning.

Ark Angel HFB

01-13-2013

Chapter 7 has been posted.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8410238/...ng-the-Heretic

here is the deal... everyday I'm posting a new chapter for the next week. Chapter 8 is finished and edited and will be posted tomorrow.

Oh side note for AerithRayne, I removed the reference to your fic in my fic as per your request. the new name, is Illuminating The Blade. ^_^

Ark Angel HFB

01-13-2013

Chapter 8 is now posted
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8410238/...ng-the-Heretic

and on a related note I'd love to know what people are thinking of the story so far... ideas for scenes or comments on were I got characters wrong are also welcomed.

Ark Angel HFB

01-26-2013

Chapter 9 posted

saladeo

01-26-2013

chapter 9 is awesome, poor aerith XD

Ark Angel HFB

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by saladeo View Post
chapter 9 is awesome, poor aerith XD
Yeah she is kinda my comic relief character... but she is important to the plot at a some key points... next chapter thing really start to roll.

Ark Angel HFB

01-27-2013

I'm really not sure whether I should be thrilled over 100 people read my last chapter... or sad no one left a review telling me things they like/disliked... sigh... oh well off to read the new chapter of "The Only Truth". that fic is great... >_> and has like 200 review... so jelly. XD

12345678 ... 9