Embracing the Faithful, Protecting the Heretic. Diana x Leona

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark Angel HFB View Post
I was just letting you know that next chapter is the chapter that has your character in it. didn't want you to think I'd forgotten. ^_^
Again, how sweet of you. Thank you! <3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ark Angel HFB

Senior Member

09-16-2012

Chapter 5: Faith Shaken
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8410238/...ng-the-Heretic

small error in link, fixed now


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ark Angel HFB

Senior Member

09-20-2012

Hey guys... I'm trying not to bump this unless I post new chapters but during editing for grammar I messed up on FF.net and had chapter 4 as a duplicate of chapter 3...

I have fixed this problem and the real chapter 4 is back up now.

Sorry for the screw up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark Angel HFB View Post
Hey guys... I'm trying not to bump this unless I post new chapters but during editing for grammar I messed up on FF.net and had chapter 4 as a duplicate of chapter 3...

I have fixed this problem and the real chapter 4 is back up now.

Sorry for the screw up.
Ah, then disregard the first or second statement in my review. I apparently caught you mid-editing/fixing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ark Angel HFB

Senior Member

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerithRayne View Post
Ah, then disregard the first or second statement in my review. I apparently caught you mid-editing/fixing.
Assuming that you are LadyIce then no... without that review I would not have noticed for who knows how long... another reader gave me a list of a bunch of grammar errors.

If on the other hand you are "The Ice Empress" then there may still be some errors That have been missed... I'm sure there are... I'm a horrid proof reader.

On FF.net when you change a chapter you have to completely replace the old chapter with a new document and somehow I messed up and replace chapter 3 with the new 3... then replaced chapter 4 with the new 3 as well.

anyway thanks for the help, I hope that the mix up didn't wreck the flow of the story or anything XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-20-2012

I am neither. TheModernBard, I am.

I am well aware of how "editing" a chapter works with the sight, which is why I wanted to point it out to you, in case it wasn't known. Glad to see you discovered quickly and were able to fix the problem.


No really. Is there not a giant (in comparison) review for you to read? To hell if I'm doing it again, damnit >.>

Edit: It finally showed up. Not freaking out now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ark Angel HFB

Senior Member

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerithRayne View Post
I am neither. TheModernBard, I am.

I am well aware of how "editing" a chapter works with the sight, which is why I wanted to point it out to you, in case it wasn't known. Glad to see you discovered quickly and were able to fix the problem.


No really. Is there not a giant (in comparison) review for you to read? To hell if I'm doing it again, damnit >.>

Edit: It finally showed up. Not freaking out now.
Yeah your review just now popped up for me. ^_^

Yeap... those are the kinda reviews that cherish greatly ^_^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ark Angel HFB

Senior Member

09-25-2012

Chapter 6: Piltover Fiction Press
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8410238/...ng-the-Heretic

This chapter is brought to you by Piltover Fiction Press... the leading source for Printed Fiction in all of Valoran.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ark Angel HFB

Senior Member

10-04-2012

writing another chapter soon... bumping in the mean time XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Footie 117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-05-2012

This is a really good story! keep up the good work


1234567 ... 11