Embracing the Faithful, Protecting the Heretic. Diana x Leona

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark Angel HFB View Post
I was just letting you know that next chapter is the chapter that has your character in it. didn't want you to think I'd forgotten. ^_^
Again, how sweet of you. Thank you! <3

Ark Angel HFB

09-16-2012

Chapter 5: Faith Shaken
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8410238/...ng-the-Heretic

small error in link, fixed now

Ark Angel HFB

09-20-2012

Hey guys... I'm trying not to bump this unless I post new chapters but during editing for grammar I messed up on FF.net and had chapter 4 as a duplicate of chapter 3...

I have fixed this problem and the real chapter 4 is back up now.

Sorry for the screw up.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark Angel HFB View Post
Hey guys... I'm trying not to bump this unless I post new chapters but during editing for grammar I messed up on FF.net and had chapter 4 as a duplicate of chapter 3...

I have fixed this problem and the real chapter 4 is back up now.

Sorry for the screw up.
Ah, then disregard the first or second statement in my review. I apparently caught you mid-editing/fixing.

Ark Angel HFB

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerithRayne View Post
Ah, then disregard the first or second statement in my review. I apparently caught you mid-editing/fixing.
Assuming that you are LadyIce then no... without that review I would not have noticed for who knows how long... another reader gave me a list of a bunch of grammar errors.

If on the other hand you are "The Ice Empress" then there may still be some errors That have been missed... I'm sure there are... I'm a horrid proof reader.

On FF.net when you change a chapter you have to completely replace the old chapter with a new document and somehow I messed up and replace chapter 3 with the new 3... then replaced chapter 4 with the new 3 as well.

anyway thanks for the help, I hope that the mix up didn't wreck the flow of the story or anything XD

AerithRayne

09-20-2012

I am neither. TheModernBard, I am.

I am well aware of how "editing" a chapter works with the sight, which is why I wanted to point it out to you, in case it wasn't known. Glad to see you discovered quickly and were able to fix the problem.

No really. Is there not a giant (in comparison) review for you to read? To hell if I'm doing it again, damnit >.>

Edit: It finally showed up. Not freaking out now.

Ark Angel HFB

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerithRayne View Post
I am neither. TheModernBard, I am.

I am well aware of how "editing" a chapter works with the sight, which is why I wanted to point it out to you, in case it wasn't known. Glad to see you discovered quickly and were able to fix the problem.

No really. Is there not a giant (in comparison) review for you to read? To hell if I'm doing it again, damnit >.>

Edit: It finally showed up. Not freaking out now.
Yeah your review just now popped up for me. ^_^

Yeap... those are the kinda reviews that cherish greatly ^_^

Ark Angel HFB

09-25-2012

Chapter 6: Piltover Fiction Press
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8410238/...ng-the-Heretic

This chapter is brought to you by Piltover Fiction Press... the leading source for Printed Fiction in all of Valoran.

Ark Angel HFB

10-04-2012

writing another chapter soon... bumping in the mean time XD

Footie 117

10-05-2012

This is a really good story! keep up the good work

1234567 ... 11