>.>

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Imasukai

08-09-2012

What happened to the days when people would actually believe you when you're saying your client is having issues?

I couldn't move off the fountain. I tried restarting the client twice, and nothing worked. I could use my abilities, I could chat, I just couldn't move. But I just copped myself a report from everyone in the game anyway because I couldn't move off the fountain. Apparently I was being a troll and AFKing so the team would lose.

Actually quite annoyed right now, I wasn't doing anything wrong but I'm still probably gonna get landed with a suspension.

Magus Crow

08-09-2012

One report does not a suspension make.

Imasukai

08-09-2012

Nine from one match might though.

Darien44

08-09-2012

Unlikely. It does take into account number of games played vs reports. If it happens often, could be an issue, but one game is unlikely to hurt you.

Exploding Barrel

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imasukai View Post
Nine from one match might though.
Nope! In fact the stat the reds always quote is "% of games you were reported in," which seems to be the real important one. Sure if that game makes it into the Tribunal a high number of reports makes it look worse, but most likely you're fine and will never have a Tribunal case against you.