Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How can i buy riot points in the internet?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Theft Taco

09-12-2010

hi guys.. i'm new in this forum.. i just want to ask.. how can i buy riot points in the internet? i really dont know.. so.. can u guys please help me? because the server is busy right? i don't know how to buy riot points OUTSIDE the game.. so please help me.. thanks before.. have a blessed day..

Ninja TurtIes

09-12-2010

Quote:
NewbieButPro:
hi guys.. i'm new in this forum.. i just want to ask.. how can i buy riot points in the internet? i really dont know.. so.. can u guys please help me? because the server is busy right? i don't know how to buy riot points OUTSIDE the game.. so please help me.. thanks before.. have a blessed day..

You can use a credit or debit card or paypal.

Grand Theft Taco

09-12-2010

yeah i know.. it must use a credit card.. but.. the point is.. i cant find the shortcut to buy riot points in the internet.. u know that? where? the sites or the buttons to buy it.. please.. i really need it..

Phanick

09-12-2010

In shop, there is a Riot Points tab that shows you the riot point packages.

Grand Theft Taco

09-12-2010

u mean in the game? not in the game dude.. i mean in this site.. where is it? to buy riot points.. in news? ladder? or where..

iTimmeh

09-12-2010

He wants to buy games without using the LoL client guys. I don't think it's possible.

Kosmek

10-05-2010

and i want to buy riot points without using a credit/debit card
does LOL have something like an Ultimate Game Card?
the ones you buy on Best Buy store, and if so, how can i use it?
i mean when i click on Purchase Riot Points it only gives me the options of a credit/debit card and paypal

sorry if i'm resurrecting an old thread but i think this is better thean creating a new one ^^

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

10-05-2010

You can only buy points online through the pvp.net shop
Riot also sells 10 and 25 $ prepaid cards through 7/11 and Best Buy (They are LOL exclusive, not UGC)

Kosmek

10-05-2010

i think i have seen them
the thing is where should i use it?
cuz like i said, when i click on Purchase Riot Points it only gives me the options of a credit/debit card and paypal

where should i use that card if i buy it on best buy?

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

10-05-2010

Quote:
Kosmek:
i think i have seen them
the thing is where should i use it?
cuz like i said, when i click on Purchase Riot Points it only gives me the options of a credit/debit card and paypal

where should i use that card if i buy it on best buy?

To redeem Best Buy or 7/11 cards use the "codes" tab. There is a code on the back of the card