Game Doesn't Load

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TehNameless1

08-08-2012

Hello.

I just finished installed the game and updated it. I logged in and everything went fine, until I got asked if I wanted to play the tutorial. I chose Yes, and the loading screen appeared. However, the game never loaded, it got stuck when the bar was full. I closed the application with task manager. Then the next time when I logged in I chose not to play the tutorial. Then I tried loading a custom game, same results, the game loaded up to 100%, but then nothing happened.

I tried restarting my computer, running the "repair" option on the launcher, disabling firewall and antivirus, running the program as an administrator, but nothing helped. Any support would be appreciated.

My DxDiag is attached to this post.

EDIT: I just tried reinstalling and nothing changes. When I make a custom match, after the champion selection screen. The game loads up to 100% and the "summoning" text appears. However, nothing happens, and after a few minutes, the game closes, no bug splat. I'm not even prompted to reconnect. Please help.

TehNameless1

08-10-2012

Bump.

Please, help!

TehNameless1

08-10-2012

I just discovered that I can enter games if, right after the loading screen pops up, I "alt + tab", which works as a workaround. But still, I think I shouldn't have to do this every time I join a game.