@ Riot how do guys know if someone was intentionally feed or just having a bad day?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pumpkin Fudge

08-09-2012

They don't know. No one knows what happens except the people in the game. How can third parties determine if a player is guilty of poor behavior if they weren't there? The Tribunal is a flawed system. Nothing Riot does can make it right.

Magus Crow

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin Fudge View Post
They don't know. No one knows what happens except the people in the game. How can third parties determine if a player is guilty of poor behavior if they weren't there? The Tribunal is a flawed system. Nothing Riot does can make it right.
There has been a push to get actual replays to go with reports. While this has been pretty much shot down as incredibly hard to implement with the way the game is currently structured I'd have a hard time seeing that doing this wouldn't clear up ALOT of problems about several issues that the Tribunal has. Of course I expect that since no system is ever 100% perfect that you would never be happy no matter how many improvements Riot made to the system.

Fanaticmogg

08-09-2012

To be honest, while it's quite possible for there to be hard-to-judge Intentional Feeding reports, quite often it's not too hard:

- Most intentional feeders announce that they'll be doing so in chat or are generally unpleasent enough to be banned anyways (not all, but most).
- Often, they'll have a low CS, especially compared to their teammates, and also be a much lower level.
- I, personally, think that enemy-team reports of Intentonal Feeding hold more weight than teammates' reports, for various reasons - particularily, a teammate is more likely to see someone on their team die a lot and go "Imma report u!" due to rage, and enemies are more likely to see that the player is trying (and failing) to help their team, rather than griefing.

wopak

08-13-2012

I wouldnt say low cs is a sign of feeding since dual laner share their cs, however sometimes the enemy just reporting cause they may think that this guy sucks and report him later for feeding since he have a 0 kill and 10 deaths with 80 cs for 30 min.

Lord Puppy Fury

08-14-2012

With intentional feeding, if I'm on the fence I'll look for enemy reports and chat text. If the enemy team comments/reports that a player is literally just running into the turrets or standing there and letting themselves be killed, that's strong evidence for intentional feeding.

Keevur

08-14-2012

And I wish we could ban people for submitting false reports. Unfortunately, we have to settle with their reports meaning nothing.

wopak

08-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keevur View Post
And I wish we could ban people for submitting false reports. Unfortunately, we have to settle with their reports meaning nothing.
Looks like you just got your wish granted :P