ath's ap/support stream [NOW ON TWITCH]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OhYouFancy

11-09-2012

Bumping because I just had the displeasure of playing with you. You are one of the SINGLE most toxic players I have ever seen in my life. You raged the entire game, you wouldn't shut the **** up for one second, just kept typing. No one was even arguing with you, or saying anything at all for that matter, yet you kept demeaning the entire team. You 100% deserve to get permanently banned and I personally cannot wait until that day, but until then learn a little bit of god damned civility if you are going to play an online game with 9 other people.

Also the threads you have made in the past month:

You think a 1700 elo player would actually have a support page by now
Rank is luck.
I have never been frustrated with rank lately.
I've been raging for the last two days.
A lil rank rant.

And a quote "#1. I don't type what you say through the internet.
#2. Chat logs don't lie.
#3. It's liar not lyar.

Oh the young youth we have in todays world."

The hypocrisy is great.

Chamenas

11-14-2012

I only see one person being toxic right now, OhSoFancy, and it isn't ƒath.

If you want to preach civility, you should probably try it. It doesn't matter that your post lacked expletives, it was hostile, toxic and insulting in so many other ways dude. Everyone had their bad days and their bad games. If ƒath is an example of someone who deserves a permaban then we better start banning about 60% or more of the community.

Chamenas

11-15-2012

Watch the stream! SEASON 3 FIGHTING!!!!

Chamenas

11-15-2012

Syndra, MORE POWER

Chamenas

11-16-2012

Another game :3

OhYouFancy

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamenas View Post
I only see one person being toxic right now, OhSoFancy, and it isn't ƒath.

If you want to preach civility, you should probably try it. It doesn't matter that your post lacked expletives, it was hostile, toxic and insulting in so many other ways dude. Everyone had their bad days and their bad games. If ƒath is an example of someone who deserves a permaban then we better start banning about 60% or more of the community.
You are just defending your friend, or maybe yourself if this is a smurf. Also I find it funny that you claim to have read my post yet you cannot even get something as simple as my name right? It is two inches above your post even! I hope ƒath is banned, even for a weeks time. Everyone has bad days? So that justifies someone calling me a ****er, a ******, a ****, telling me to go die, and spamming /all to report me because I ignored them after not being able to take any more idiocy? Why else do you think I would bother making a post and bumping this person's thread? If it was something as simple as getting called bad or a little rage I wouldn't even care, but my god, the toxicity of this player was off the charts.