holly **** EZREAL OWNZ!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

timbalatHobnaker

09-12-2010

Can you give me a link to your background?

hydrater

09-12-2010

Omg mystic shot apply malady its op

sweatersDC

09-12-2010

Now there's nothing wrong with Bloodrazor and three Bloodthirsters. Heck, even Annie could faceroll with Bloodrazor and three Bloodthirsters.

But it's not realistic to think you'll get that every game, so I don't really see it as a "build".

In a game where everyone is playing like they should you can really only count on one big damage item (Infinity Edge, Bloodthirster, etc.) since they may shut you out of farming. You need to find yourself a build that can win you games on a budget of ~9000g.

I recommend early Brutalizer, it's cheap and all the stats benefit Ezreal hugely. After that you can go AP with Lich Bane, Zhonya's (this will make all your skills, even Q, hit very hard) or go AD with Bloodthirster or Black Cleaver. After that, build some survivability: Guardian Angel is the best pick for a one-shot defense item. If you're getting much further than this you're getting fed and you're beyond your "core" build.

timbalatHobnaker

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatersDC View Post
Now there's nothing wrong with Bloodrazor and three Bloodthirsters. Heck, even Annie could faceroll with Bloodrazor and three Bloodthirsters.

But it's not realistic to think you'll get that every game, so I don't really see it as a "build".

In a game where everyone is playing like they should you can really only count on one big damage item (Infinity Edge, Bloodthirster, etc.) since they may shut you out of farming. You need to find yourself a build that can win you games on a budget of ~9000g.

I recommend early Brutalizer, it's cheap and all the stats benefit Ezreal hugely. After that you can go AP with Lich Bane, Zhonya's (this will make all your skills, even Q, hit very hard) or go AD with Bloodthirster or Black Cleaver. After that, build some survivability: Guardian Angel is the best pick for a one-shot defense item. If you're getting much further than this you're getting fed and you're beyond your "core" build.
Don't make Brutalizer if you're going AP.

Stexer

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltairez View Post
it was ranked
Why does it say "Normal Game" then?

timbalatHobnaker

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexer View Post
Why does it say "Normal Game" then?
Ranked games are bugged in Match History right now and show as Normal Games. There's a thread or 20 about it in bug report forums.

shadowpearls

09-12-2010

Quote:
it was ranked
imba imageshack
http://yfrog.com/jp76768347p

Donyrage

09-12-2010

i think im gona replace malady with last whisper

timbalatHobnaker

09-12-2010

Quote:
i think im gona replace malady with last whisper
You should replace my wallpaper with yours.

>_>

Donyrage

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbalatHobnaker View Post
You should replace my wallpaper with yours.

>_>
yeah, i uploaded
http://img823.imageshack.us/content_...pg&via=mupload