holly **** EZREAL OWNZ!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clinkster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltairez View Post
but i really like my malady... :O
hey, build criticism is welcome, but try to give me more input then that...

and..was it REALLY the first thing you noticed...REALLY now
xD
I personally never saw the point in getting attack speed items. You're usually trying to keep your distance from mobs in team fights and spamming from a distance with Q (which has a ridiculously short cd). So, I object to your malady, beserker greaves, and madreds.

Secondly, you're getting lots of kills without a whole lot of deaths. GET OCCULTS. Cannot highlight this ENOUGH! This item alone will make your stupidly powerful once you start stacking (at 20 stacks, you just become laughable).

Lots of people enjoy sheen on him too, even when they don't go AP. Gives a nice boost on the Q.

tl;dr Less attack speed, more pure damage.

Camen Sieder

09-12-2010

that build is so lolz

Jamie Fawley

09-12-2010

amazing how you only died 6 items with no protective items. Either you had a team of 4 supports + you or the other team + yourself is low elo and don't know how to use any abilities or focus fire.

Vornesoul

09-12-2010

It isn't so much that Malady is a terrible item, it's that Stark's is just so much better. An extra 400G gets:

• 40% attack speed for you | -10% less than Malady
  • 20% attack speed for each other character | Up to 80% bonus for the team
  • 20% lifesteal for the entire team | 5% more for you, 80% bonus for the rest
  • 30 HP per second for the team | 120HP per sec for the team
  • Reduces enemy armor by 20 | 30 damage max stacked for Malady
If you have so much as one other character that does physical attacks or auto-attacks, Starks blows Malady away. That 20 armor reduction is constant, increases your damage more than the 30 does at max stacks anyway and is applied instantly to all champions around you.

That's the issue with many items, it's not so much that the item itself is bad as it is that there are FAR BETTER items that you should be buying for that role.

Donyrage

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie the awsome View Post
amazing how you only died 6 items with no protective items. Either you had a team of 4 supports + you or the other team + yourself is low elo and don't know how to use any abilities or focus fire.
but i have ghost and arcane shift

Nikolapro

09-12-2010

You build malady on Ezreal.....

Stop disgracing my favorite champion, please.

KevinPJH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

09-12-2010

Quote:
Man, I really sucked with ezreal untill i finally found a build that works for me. I never really fed, but i still felt like I was not contrubiting except for finishing someone off with my ult >.>
I even made a two threads about how i was having trouble with him...
Well that has all changed! Lmao!
I found the perfect build
it works so well for me...the lifesteal even offers super easy lizard/golem kills early on with no loss of life. (yay for Mystic Shot!)

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/4269/ezownaged.jpg

ps: "i know it says " normal" game, but several of them are actually ranked...oO...dont know whats up with that
that last one was a close one
You want to help yourself and help your team at the same time? Replace Malady with Starks Fervor. It gives you 10% less attack speed, but gives you 5% more life steal. It also reduces enemy armor and gives you life regen. Your team gets 20% life steal, 20% attack speed and life regen.

LiftsLikeGaston

09-12-2010

I'm pretty sure I just played this match with him, and I was Amumu, meaning I could snare most of their team. If it wasn't him then it was someone with the EXACT same build.

SpoKey

09-12-2010

All that talk aside, where'd you get that sweet Nidalee wallpaper? Linkz?

Devil May LOL

09-12-2010

Quote:
but i have ghost and arcane shift
by your logic ezreal should never get survivability item? And all carry should be played like a true glass cannon?