holly **** EZREAL OWNZ!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Donyrage

Senior Member

09-12-2010

Man, I really sucked with ezreal untill i finally found a build that works for me. I never really fed, but i still felt like I was not contrubiting except for finishing someone off with my ult >.>
I even made a two threads about how i was having trouble with him...
Well that has all changed! Lmao!
I found the perfect build
it works so well for me...the lifesteal even offers super easy lizard/golem kills early on with no loss of life. (yay for Mystic Shot!)

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/4269/ezownaged.jpg

ps: "i know it says " normal" game, but several of them are actually ranked...oO...dont know whats up with that
that last one was a close one


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valdien

Senior Member

09-12-2010

Fist thing I noticed was your Malady
:S

Try to replace that


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Donyrage

Senior Member

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdien View Post
Fist thing I noticed was your Malady
:S

Try to replace that
but i really like my malady... :O
hey, build criticism is welcome, but try to give me more input then that...

and..was it REALLY the first thing you noticed...REALLY now
xD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iiitsMuzuKathy

Member

09-12-2010

holy*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dom101

Junior Member

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdien View Post
Fist thing I noticed was your Malady
:S

Try to replace that
"herp derp i herd that malady was bad so i just parrot it everywhere i go"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crimson Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-12-2010

malady, lol.

@the poster above, malady IS bad and i know it is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaeoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-12-2010

everyone <3's low elo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devil May LOL

Senior Member

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltairez View Post
but i really like my malady... :O
hey, build criticism is welcome, but try to give me more input then that...

and..was it REALLY the first thing you noticed...REALLY now
xD
too much lifesteal.

The fact that you went 30-6 without any survivability item means that your opponents were extremely bad and you just roflstomp them. Try it in ranked next time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Donyrage

Senior Member

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXByakuyaXx View Post
too much lifesteal.

The fact that you went 30-6 without any survivability item means that your opponents were extremely bad and you just roflstomp them. Try it in ranked next time.
it was ranked


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valdien

Senior Member

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom101 View Post
"herp derp i herd that malady was bad so i just parrot it everywhere i go"
I know it's bad. It works well on a few champs, and I would never believe ezreal would be one of them.