do u agree?if not, Y?

YES 7 12.50%
or no 49 87.50%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

brand still useless

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VICKLIUS

08-08-2012

ok so now his ult works 1%better ,because if minions r ablaze oh look champion when b4 eh, still mf useless 1v1, his ult has THE LOWEST damage out put of all champs 1v1,u dont c fioras ult as useless,sure he can run but u can still hit him unlike fiora, an lifesteal% DOESNT GO DOWN,speaking of which 10% able item at lv1wtf !? his pass does not stack like other champs, it doesnt go up, his spell useless level1 because cant activite thier effects

so several things, 10%spellvamp item at lv1 able,at lv 1 what 1 spell 80 damage gain 8hp u there is cooldown,ads what 50 damage gain 5 hello no cd an can atk like 5 times b4 thier spell comes back up,plus ad has spell that they would then gain from

WHAT IM TRYING to get across here is that ads havee an unfair item advantage an this needs to change

two his pass hardly an damage when compare to others,an no way to activate his effects level 1 idont care if u give it to his basic atk for lv1 as well at half(prefer all lvs), doesnt even do full amount because its over time so dramatically reduced,not to mention hp regen, it doesnt stack like others an if u let it take is toll what use r his abilities effects, idont care if it goes up for lv 11,16 or just.01% from ap added for over all damage,or even just stack,an that thing about minions/monsters take damage to a point?, what minion/monster would have that much hp, an y would u b taking it on alone?

WHAT IM TRYING to get across it needs to be adjusted

thirdly his ult,do u know how many times i got stuck in 1v1 an his ult do nothing, i mean is other spells do more damage for crying out loud, i bet if i was fiora those times my ult would win me the fight,sure if he has it at fullranged he can run away, but so can u right next to minions that r not ablaze,if they r, u r close enough to get to him,fiora u could not touch an would take THE FULL DAMAGE! heck y not have it go dothe same as her deal less damage if it hits same champ twice in a row,or bounce like ryze, heck that would have won those 1v1s for me or even if they flashed away after i launcehd it i would have gotten the kill

WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS that it still needs to be fixed

Nea De Penserhir

08-08-2012

Land you stun and 1v1 is fine.

Cazaris

08-08-2012

So you got beaten by a Fiora and now you're pissed.

SingleSyllable

08-08-2012

I could barely read what you wrote. :[

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

No champion is useless, not even Teemo. Your hyperbole only makes readers think you're stupid and read your post with a bias.

Brand is playable.
He still has the highest AoE magic damage burst in the game. He is still played in all levels of ELOs occasionally.

He's just not viable, and that's a concern about lack of mobility or defenses.

VICKLIUS

08-09-2012

no i didnt get beaten by fiora ,i know her ult , i have her. i got beat by another mage that had less ap an hp because his ult has under half damage of all other champ ults

VICKLIUS

08-09-2012

[QUOTE=DreamsOfGrandeur;28014271]No champion is useless, not even Teemo. Your hyperbole only makes readers think you're stupid and read your post with a bias.

Brand is playable.
He still has the highest AoE magic damage burst in the game.not true ziggs does, he is all aoe an HIS ULT deals 2 -3 times 1 of brands ult hit.plus u r missing the point its not his qwe that need help its his r

AOE U IDIOT, has 1 third the spellvamp of ur full spellvamp, meaning u need to hit at least 3 enemys to get regular,HOW THE FUC.K does that help 1v1,when ads get full,or other mages w/ more 1 target spells?

VICKLIUS

08-09-2012

TELL ME what does xeraths, an ahris ult do?hit 3 times?, so 1v1 brand ult vs thiers,whos wins?
and karthus ult hits all five champs brands or fioras unlikely ,besides if his ult was to hit all five champs it would deal 300 less than karthus ult, that is nearly brands base damage at (1000ap eachas reference),ahris can hit 9 times 3 per champ, with other aoe or line ults, if place correctly can hit all five an deal more damage,can deal that same amount 1v1

bigfriendsmen

08-09-2012

[QUOTE=VICKLIUS;28043615]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamsOfGrandeur View Post
AOE U IDIOT, has 1 third the spellvamp of ur full spellvamp, meaning u need to hit at least 3 enemys to get regular,HOW THE FUC.K does that help 1v1,when ads get full,or other mages w/ more 1 target spells?
Maybe...just MAYBE...some champions are SUPPOSED to be bad 1v1 simply because they have strong AoEs. You don't see people complaining that Sona is bad 1v1 because hey, that's not what she was designed for. Brand is an aoe mage, if you want to beat mages 1v1 play Kass or Veigar

DesertFox

08-09-2012

Poll biased.
Downvote and move on.