To the Edge of Light's Reach (Lux/Katarina)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eredaar

Senior Member

08-15-2012

by the way I love this story


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eredaar View Post
by the way I love this story

TT.TT
I'm currently knee-deep in research and about to chuck my computer out the window. I overlooked something rather large, and the realization made me feel stupid. Your comment made me smile. Thank you for the break and giving me a bit of motivation to get my butt back to work.


Edit: Was anyone else unable to go the the forums for a while tonight? I kept getting a rather glorious error message/picture of a drunken Gragas being escorted by a handful of tiny planes similar to Corki's. "It broke (my bad!)." Probably one of my favorite error messages by far.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7819553...ream/lightbox/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loso

Senior Member

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerithRayne View Post
It was never a proposition but merely a suggestion to your inconsideration for my current situation of being hungry and poor (and also my opinion of your rates for a small bacon-awesome fries) . So if I have to fork out that much for your food, I might as well get something good out of it. However, again, not a proposition.
You haven't even tasted my food. How do you know it is not worthy of its price?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loso

Senior Member

08-15-2012

Read the latest chapter btw. I actually really liked the way you described the battle scene bewteen Lux and Kat. Excellent job.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhLoso View Post
You haven't even tasted my food. How do you know it is not worthy of its price?

Bacon and fries plus awesome? The price would be a lot steeper if you were able to actually make awesome a type of spice that you could shake out of a bottle onto food. So, definitely overcharging.

Also, I'm glad you enjoyed the battle scene. Strangely, that's the part I have the easiest time with writing so far XD
Thanks for telling me!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loso

Senior Member

08-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerithRayne View Post
Bacon and fries plus awesome? The price would be a lot steeper if you were able to actually make awesome a type of spice that you could shake out of a bottle onto food. So, definitely overcharging.

Also, I'm glad you enjoyed the battle scene. Strangely, that's the part I have the easiest time with writing so far XD
Thanks for telling me!
Ok, so, since the chapter was so good, I give you a discount. $10 take it or leave it.

The battle scene was probably easy to write because it all flows in your mind and is easy to put into words.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhLoso View Post
Ok, so, since the chapter was so good, I give you a discount. $10 take it or leave it.

The battle scene was probably easy to write because it all flows in your mind and is easy to put into words.

The discount is $10 off the last price (thus a total of 488) or is the dish now $10? I've got drool now.

Also, I wish that was the case. I'm having a difficult time writing because... well... let's just say I prefer to write when nobody is home or they're all asleep. Why? Because first, I like my privacy and there are nosy people in the house, and second, I have to pretty much act out the stuff to make sure my writing makes sense. Battle scenes are... interesting to write. I'm glad it somehow turned out decently XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loso

Senior Member

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerithRayne View Post
The discount is $10 off the last price (thus a total of 488) or is the dish now $10? I've got drool now.

Also, I wish that was the case. I'm having a difficult time writing because... well... let's just say I prefer to write when nobody is home or they're all asleep. Why? Because first, I like my privacy and there are nosy people in the house, and second, I have to pretty much act out the stuff to make sure my writing makes sense. Battle scenes are... interesting to write. I'm glad it somehow turned out decently XD
Dish is $10 total now.

And I know what you mean. I have written stuff that I've never shown anyone lol. And I don't like to write when people are around either.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhLoso View Post
Dish is $10 total now.

And I know what you mean. I have written stuff that I've never shown anyone lol. And I don't like to write when people are around either.
._. I accept.

I have a lot of things I've never shown anyone, but I kept getting the urge to write. And I kept wanting to know if it was really as good/bad as my head said it was. So I finally gave up and said "f*** it" and posted.
Since I don't have a lot of time for cruising the forums, if you ever write something and post it, lemme know please?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loso

Senior Member

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerithRayne View Post
._. I accept.

I have a lot of things I've never shown anyone, but I kept getting the urge to write. And I kept wanting to know if it was really as good/bad as my head said it was. So I finally gave up and said "f*** it" and posted.
Since I don't have a lot of time for cruising the forums, if you ever write something and post it, lemme know please?
I was actually working on a fanfiction. I've been going over parts of the story in my head for a few weeks now. If I can sort it out and get something concrete , I'll be sure to let you know.