To the Edge of Light's Reach (Lux/Katarina)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eyowyn

Senior Member

04-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerithRayne View Post
OH HOW ADORABLE YOU WENT TO PROM EEEEEECK YOU MUST HAVE LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL AND MADE PEOPLE SO BLOODY JELLY AND OMG --

I'm sorry. Capslock button does some strange stuff to me.
Also, thank you for emailing it to me. Now to resist reading it right now.

PFFFFFFT. Fun reading. Screw studying :P

It was awesome and I had a great time and felt like a very pretty person indeed

Also, I started going off on Fiestaware in Jarvan is Evil if you would like to join in <3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-28-2013

I really don't want to have to get in a pissing contest with someone, but if they continue, I feel like I will have no choice but to take action.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElderCheese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

04-28-2013

now now don't feed the trolls it only makes them stronger... what you got to do is expose them to sun light...

then they turn to stone


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eyowyn

Senior Member

04-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElderCheese View Post
now now don't feed the trolls it only makes them stronger... what you got to do is expose them to sun light...

then they turn to stone
I kept myself to just the lone post

Then one shakes one's head and moves on.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-28-2013

By take action, I mean find the threads for every single trolling comment and file a report to have the account banned. Breaking the Summoner's Code by being a perpetual dick. Once or twice? Sure, okay, let 'em go. But this kid's stuck around for several weeks and is constantly bashing on people's work. And the worst part? They only touch "new" pieces. Ones that don't have fans or praise yet. They tear down the author before the writer can ever receive support. And that just sickens me to purposefully target them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-30-2013

Well, I completed the gauntlet. It was a b*tch and a half to have 3 essay comprehensives in ~18hours, but it's finally bloody over. Turned in all final papers too. I am done.... *sigh of relief*
Second, a shout out to Ariou, KobuZero, and Mr. Ratz for a wonderful evening of gaming. You guys cheered up my day, and I appreciate it a whole lot. Thank you <3
I have some other things to do (non-school stuff) and then lots of cleaning in preparation for family coming to watch me walk Saturday, so I won't be able to start fixing this mess of a chapter for a little bit longer. Thank you for your patience and awesomeness. You're the best


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KobuZero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-04-2013

Bump for Freljord!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eyowyn

Senior Member

05-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerithRayne View Post
Well, I completed the gauntlet. It was a b*tch and a half to have 3 essay comprehensives in ~18hours, but it's finally bloody over. Turned in all final papers too. I am done.... *sigh of relief*
Second, a shout out to Ariou, KobuZero, and Mr. Ratz for a wonderful evening of gaming. You guys cheered up my day, and I appreciate it a whole lot. Thank you <3
I have some other things to do (non-school stuff) and then lots of cleaning in preparation for family coming to watch me walk Saturday, so I won't be able to start fixing this mess of a chapter for a little bit longer. Thank you for your patience and awesomeness. You're the best

Lucky. My exams just started.

Chapter 5 keeps looking at me accusingly and I have to reject it ;(


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-08-2013

PSA:

Riot is heavily pushing for Lux to be paired with Ezreal. I don't know about you guys, but I cannot agree with this. I'd rather see Lux with Riven than with Ezreal. It's not because I'm wanting to keep girls together, but... Ezreal's wrong for her, and I've already written and read too much. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, and so, I will happily compromise and join forces with Cerubois for this cause. He is currently forming a spearhead campaign against this bs. He is thinking of hosting an AMA or some kind of thread to get Riot's attention. If this happens, can you all show him your support to get Riot to change their mind? It doesn't matter whose pairing is better, for they are both better than Lux and Ezreal. If enough people are vehemently opposed, they may reconsider. While it is true that we may get nothing accomplished, it's certainly better than wasting away and watching this happen.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Perdicus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AerithRayne View Post
PSA:

Riot is heavily pushing for Lux to be paired with Ezreal. I don't know about you guys, but I cannot agree with this. I'd rather see Lux with Riven than with Ezreal. It's not because I'm wanting to keep girls together, but... Ezreal's wrong for her, and I've already written and read too much. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, and so, I will happily compromise and join forces with Cerubois for this cause. He is currently forming a spearhead campaign against this bs. He is thinking of hosting an AMA or some kind of thread to get Riot's attention. If this happens, can you all show him your support to get Riot to change their mind? It doesn't matter whose pairing is better, for they are both better than Lux and Ezreal. If enough people are vehemently opposed, they may reconsider. While it is true that we may get nothing accomplished, it's certainly better than wasting away and watching this happen.
I thought i was the one running the campaign