Pairings you support!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grievous77

03-27-2014

Hi there, this is a thread of where you put your favorite pairings and people will try and write a fanfic of it or take requests.
Example and this is what I like.
Warwick x Ahri, Warwick x Akali, Warwick x Nidalee, Warwick x Soraka, Mordekaiser x Sona, Hecarim x Elise, Gangplank x Miss Fortune, and last but not least, Kog'maw and Malhazar, as buddies like close friends only those Kog and mal are family, father and son stuff.
Then you put it into a fanfic and test it out. No matter how crazy it is, no gay ones though, any are welcome stil.

Sona OP

03-28-2014

Morde x Sona makes my heart ache! ;_; Best pairing IMO. I also like Draven x Nami, Panth x Leona, Viktor x Orianna and Zed x Syndra. Viktor x Orianna has such great potential for a corruption story... which I think I'll get to work on now!
Will edit this post later with writings.

KiyoSpirit

03-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grievous77 View Post
Hi there, this is a thread of where you put your favorite pairings and people will try and write a fanfic of it or take requests.
Example and this is what I like.
Warwick x Ahri, Warwick x Akali, Warwick x Nidalee, Warwick x Soraka, Mordekaiser x Sona, Hecarim x Elise, Gangplank x Miss Fortune, and last but not least, Kog'maw and Malhazar, as buddies like close friends only those Kog and mal are family, father and son stuff.
Then you put it into a fanfic and test it out. No matter how crazy it is, no gay ones though, any are welcome stil.
Quote:
Quote:
No matter how crazy it is, no gay ones though, any are welcome stil.
Quote:
no gay ones though
You, sir, have just alienated yourself from a good portion of the community.

Quote:
Hecarim x Elise
Bestiality is ok though?

Ask kog maw

03-28-2014

Warwick x Soraka? Really?

Grand Viper

03-28-2014

Quote:
The layer of dust, collected since time unknown, stir and shift off the bones. With slow elegance, a mighty kraken has risen from the depths once more.

Known and feared by many, the Master has risen once more, and so with his multi-cocked tendrils, does he now bequeath unto you the following epic literature from times of yore:

A Little Yordle with your Wine?

Rating: PG 13+

Gragas was wandering around Summoner's Rift one day, drinking from both his literal cask because he loves a drink and from his emotional cask because of his deep routed issues with his Oedipus complex. He sauntered into a nearby bush and sat down, weeping because he never found love outside of his cask. He heard a squeak from under his very large glutes. He could barely hear it, it was as if...they were talking to him.

Gragas got up and shook his many rolls of fat about. The resulting thunder of the flabs of skin slapping one another is often conjectured to be the true birth of Xerath. He reached down and grabbed at one of his rolls. After minutes of labored searching, he pulled out a purple yordle. Immediately he thought it was Veigar, but he wore no hat. As the yordle returned to normal color, and started to breath, Gragas realized that it was Teemo. The yordle was covered in sweat and fatty oils from being entrapped between the fleshy flabs of Gragas for such a long period of time. Teemo gasped out, "Wh...where am I?"

Gragas hummed loudly, "Har! Ye were trapped in me bottom!" He leaned over and slapped Teemo's back, "Ye were almost crushed, ye wee devil ye!" Slapping at his belly, he laughed good naturely, "Off ye go!"

Teemo wobbled back and forth, still coughing. He eventually caught his breath and looked at Gragas with the saddest of eyes, "Why were you crying, Gragas?"

"Ha!" Gragas stroked his beard, "I be thinkin', what if I'ver ran outta booze? The horror!" He guffawed in good nature. Teemo walked up to Gragas, "That can't be it. Those tears are from the soul."

Gragas looked at Teemo, the mighty Rabble Rouser was infuriated. He was about to slap the poor fool down when he burst out crying, "Look a'me! I be a fat bastar'! Who could love someone like dis?!" He wept loudly, leaning on his cask for emotional and physical support.

Teemo tapped Gragas' leg, his voice full of concern, "Your tears will ruin your Graggy. Don't let them fall in." Gragas looked at Teemo, wiping at his face with a big meaty hand, "Why ye be carin', ye wee rodent?"

Teemo shivered, "Well...I...I knew you were going to that bush so...so I hid. I..." He gulped nervously, "I hoped you'd sit on me."

Gragas looked at Teemo, his eyebrow raised, "Why ye be wishin' for such a daft thin'?" Teemo looked at the sweat and oil covering him. He continued, "Yordles have a very good sense of smell. Your smell is..." He lapped at the oil on his fur, "Intoxicating."

Gragas laughed, "Ye be jokin'!" Teemo raised his squeaky voice, his little paw raised, "Scout's Honor, I'm not."

Gragas stroked his beard, "Ye must be jokin'. Ye be so wee, and ye got that other wee lass, Trist-"

"She's a *****." Teemo stated. He leaned over and licked Gragas' thigh. Gragas shuddered at the feeling. He never felt in such a way. He leaned over and picked up Teemo, "Ye be serious then?"

"Yes," Teemo affirmed. Gragas pulled Teemo closer to his face. Gragas' thick, full lips parting with sweet Graggy nectar dripping from his mouth; Teemo's tiny yordle lips preparing himself for the inevitable face sucking. Closer, and closer they got when they locked lips. After two minutes of passionate kissing, they parted from one another. Gragas hummed, "Ye be sure ye want this?"

Teemo squirmed out of Gragas' grasp and landed on his bare, hairy chest. Using his hair like a ladder, he climbed down to Gragas' left moob. Teemo looked seductively up, "I'm sure."

Teemo moved forward and-

The being of unmentionable sexiness and beauty stopped its penning. Murmuring to itself, it realized that this story was one told again and again, since times immemorial. Perhaps it was time for a new one. And so, he wrote thus:

Gentleman Cho x Karma.

"Why does no one pick me," the Duchess of Ionia sighed. Her heels clacked against the stones as looked upwards and mused in her thoughts. "I should at least be picked as often as Syndra, I took her tips afterall and boom, s*xy dragon on my thigh, but..."

Karma brushed her hair back and waved the air away. Where was her opponent? They should be here by n-

"ALLEY-OOP!"

Before Karma could react, blunt spikes erupted from the ground, and in a single instant, waves of pleasure shot through her body. One moment a maiden, the next moment a woman. Not even Mordekaiser could have accomplished such a feat despite what his song said about his prowess.

As Karma landed back on the earth, something that could only be described as a hellish creature birthed from the blackest recesses of imagination waddled out from the brush, dressed in a dapper outfit which included a fine top hat and monocle.

"WHAT HO, OPPONENT. DO FORGIVE MY DISINGENUOUS TACTICS," Cho'Gath screamed. "BUT IT IS BY THOSE ENDEAVORS THAT THE FIRST STRIKE OF COMBAT CAN BE ASSURED. DO ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES."

Karma stood up and dusted her knees off, her cheeks flushed and her core aching. She gave a polite bow to the gentlebeast before her and said, "Namaste, Cho."

"ERM...NAMASTE? THAT IS HELLO, YES?" Cho'Gath's claws clicked and screeched as he thought about what Karma said, and it was at such a high pitch that Nasus in the toplane fell over and started to howl. Renekton took this as an opportunity to claim his brother once and for all and dove pelvis first for the presented posterior. "NAMASTE. LET US FIGHT LIKE GENTLEMEN, AND WOMEN!"

Karma's plump lips spread apart as she smiled at Cho. "Are you always this polite?"

"YES."

"Then may I ask you for a favor?"

Cho'Gath's chitinous eyebrow ridge cricked as he attempted to replicate a raised eyebrow gesture expression. "WHAT FAVOR CAN I BEQUEATH ONTO YOU?"

"Can you knock me up again?"

"EX...CUSE, YOU?"

"Can you knock me up again?" Karma asked, not caring how she sounded.

Cho'Gath waggled his top right claw at her, trying to motion her to look to the side. "DO NOT BE ABSURD, YOU CAN D-"

"Please knock me up."

"B-"

"Knock me up already."

Cho'Gath sighed and muttered, "YOU DO NOT REALLY UNDERSTAND...VERY WELL."

It was then that Karma discovered two things: The first was when it was described as being knocked up, everyone was more correct than they ever wished to be. Cho'Gath gave the ground a good, hard hump and she felt the similar rumbling underneath her feet. The second? How addicting a Void creature can be.

And also, how much their jungler Soraka liked to watch from the bushes, stroking the bananas from her staff in hand as she viewed the spectacle. "This is some tight ****," she remarked.

"Sure is," the invisible Teemo quipped.

And it was said that on that day, the lord and mighty of all things involving intercourse had decided that twas enough, and after blessing his followers with much fluidity, he laid himself to rest.

Now join me in prayer,

Credo in Pyjktapodi Patrem omnipotentem, Creatorem Diggity Danging et Snusnu.
Et in Ploíarchos tou óla, Unf eius unicum, Dominum tou Boinking nostrum,
qui conceptus est de Spiritu Sancto tou Boinking, natus ex Magnus Anguem gamemenos Felix,
et natus ex Aniki gamemenos Crystal, passus sub Chastity,
crucifixus, mortuus, et sepultus, descendit ad ble báles,
tertia die resurrexit il pyj, ascendit ad krebati,
sedet ad dexteram Pyjktapodi Patris omnipotentis,
inde venturus est iudicare vivos et mortuos.
Credo in Spiritum Sanctum tou Snusnu,
sanctam Sweet Loving, sanctorum Paradise by the Dashboard Light,
remissionem peccatorum, carnis bow chicka wow wow, vitam aeternam.

Amen.

Grand Viper

03-28-2014

Additional post: I'm aware that this isn't really the best thing to put down, but really, don't come onto the forums expecting people to write hot erotic fanfiction when it's against the rules. I'm pretty sure this will lock the thread what I wrote and will serve as a reminder, you can't really post even this light stuff on the forums.

You read that right.

This is me swinging with my left hand, not my right.

Take a look through the forums, look for stories, look through fanfiction.net, there's some really old classic threads like the roulette that made crack pairings, just do a bit of searching.

Grievous77

03-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
Additional post: I'm aware that this isn't really the best thing to put down, but really, don't come onto the forums expecting people to write hot erotic fanfiction when it's against the rules. I'm pretty sure this will lock the thread what I wrote and will serve as a reminder, you can't really post even this light stuff on the forums.

You read that right.

This is me swinging with my left hand, not my right.

Take a look through the forums, look for stories, look through fanfiction.net, there's some really old classic threads like the roulette that made crack pairings, just do a bit of searching.
Nothing like that, no way. Just normal mushy stuff or family pairings also, just gay ones, ok fine they are allowed, but also keep the rating below M, and sure.

Grievous77

03-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiyoSpirit View Post
You, sir, have just alienated yourself from a good portion of the community.

Bestiality is ok though?
Sure.

Grievous77

03-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask kog maw View Post
Warwick x Soraka? Really?
Meh, just the lore really, but yes.

Grievous77

03-28-2014

This place will list family pairings or buddy pairings. Like Blitzcrank and Viktor, father and son moment.