Riot! Read this and put it into action asap!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phifer

09-12-2010

I wish Riot would remove the free to play model so it could stop being used as a crutch by fanboys for bad service.

I personally have spent an awful lot of money on skins to support this game and in turn would like to be able to use them when I want to play.

This is getting very old.

EDIT: Not to mention I bought the boxed copy of the collector's edition in the store and the character pack when that was released.

bawchicawawa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

WTF jozrael with a senior member status and a toolbox icon but has a red name.

I...don't...understand....

Nazban

09-12-2010

Take a look at how long this game has been around... Not very long this is why there are still some flaws within game play (not to many or really big ones) this is how you create a great game guys it takes time its not done over night, as this goes for there service also.

I'm sure if they copyrighted some other companies work like a lot of companies do now a days the service would be fine. These guys have done a lot of this work from scratch and created a great community and gaming environment.

The service has been improving daily and you guys have to bare with them it's not like these guys have been doing this for ten years. Infact you guys are lucky to be apart of the start of something big.

You guys expect everything to be handed to you on a silver plater. Well I got news for you guys the gaming community has grown drastically in the past 10 years. There are billions of more people playing online games and technology needs to evolve for this new high number of traffic.

Redoubts

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whist View Post
In other words, now is the BEST time to buy boosts and cross your fingers for one server outage a day.
I loved it when wow had outages 3 times a week. They gave you full double xp each time, and I played so much that I maxed out the benefits.

fuferman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

Somehow I have a feeling that if they stopped patching every week and kept it to like once a month we would only have server issues once a month instead of every week... just an idea.

Shy Douglas

09-12-2010

Just wanted to add that due to the SSE2 errors on older computers my whole 3 day IP boost got eaten up. Servers we're online, just not functioning for me and some others : /

Needless to say I'm a bit irritated and less open to the idea of spending more money at the Riot store.

Sathony

09-12-2010

now honestly this game to me is still in beta testing
all these bugs, the server down times, the instabilities and the imbalances
i would take back the game and announce its in open beta testing cause this is horrible