Thanks again, Riot!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoopRichard

Member

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozosaurus View Post
Oh spare me PoopRichard. I understand the complications of running an opration on a strict budget.
You know nothing of riots financials, don't act like you do. It's not like they don't have financial backers on top of what they make from in game sales.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tacticious

Senior Member

09-11-2010

Oh that's funny. You know more about cars, yet you don't address the actual point? You dance around saying how amazingly smart you are about cars. Dance, puppet dance! Yet again no legitimate point. Just stating how knowledgeable you are without ever saying anything knowledgeable. Typical

Now you tell me to educate myself, when I JUST said almost the exact thing to you. Paraphrase my posts more. You know what they say about imitation and flattery, right?

I have tried. Again, I know you are all-knowing, but this may come as a shock to you. It's been tried. Believe me, had you actually used your lil brain and done some searching prior to trying to be knowledgeable, you'd see that no one who's TRIED has even been acknowledged. Hey, are you going to tell me how much more you know about trying now? How about telling me you're a trying expert, and what the public thinks about trying is a misconception. I just love your stories.

PS. Knowing about cars is not really anything to brag about. Are you going to college to be a mechanic? That's like bragging that you're going to college to be a janitor. Then, when I call the servers trash, telling me "I guarantee I know WAY more about trash than you!". So ironic, and the funny thing is you really don't realize you're insulting yourself by posting such idiotic replies.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enderman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozosaurus View Post
Tacticious: Riot has reimbursed players their IP on champions they've previously bought if that person purchased a champion bundle and the purchases overlapped a few champions... I'm sure Riot will do the same if you actually tried to get your money's worth instead of flailing on the groud like a baby wanting his/her baba. The fact is: you're lazy. The information is out there, you just don't want to acquire it yourself.

In other words, go back to the resturaunt with your receipt and talk to the manager. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to get everything straightened.
#1) They have a more strict policy with time based boosts. they don't reimburse because you cant overlap time. They just replace the time that they were down. Its not an opinion, its fact. People have complained specifically to Riot and have never gotten reimbursed for a timed boost. Do your homework but you wont because fact is: you're lazy. The information is out there, you just rather talk out of your ass than acquire it.

Also, typically you dont receive a receipt in a restaurant until you go to pay, unless you go to a buffet which i dont see the point in going to when you have a 1 hr lunch because you'll pay for more than you have time to eat.

but you'll learn all about that when you get a job and receive the check rather than daddy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bozosaurus

Senior Member

09-11-2010

Really? You're resorting to Religious accusations? No. I intend to stay on the topic of Riot, unlike you I can produce an argument that's ACTUALLY ABOUT THE TOPIC. Stay with me bud... you seem to be taking this personal.

Now let's recap shall we? You say you have a very specific time-window to take advantage of your purchase? I said talk to riot when appropriate so you can take advantage of your purchase when your time window is back open. Riot servers are not dependable, I'll definately agree with that. But they are NOT stealing your money or your time. Nobody is responsible for those actions except yourself. As I said before... you CHOSE to buy the IP boost and can STILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tacticious

Senior Member

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CouNtErPHoBiA View Post
#1) They have a more strict policy with time based boosts. they don't reimburse because you cant overlap time. They just replace the time that they were down. Its not an opinion, its fact. People have complained specifically to Riot and have never gotten reimbursed for a timed boost. Do your homework but you wont because fact is: you're lazy. The information is out there, you just rather talk out of your ass than acquire it.

Also, typically you dont receive a receipt in a restaurant until you go to pay, unless you go to a buffet which i dont see the point in going to when you have a 1 hr lunch because you'll pay for more than you have time to eat.

but you'll learn all about that when you get a job and receive the check rather than daddy.
That said, I would like to further emphasize how you, Bozo, should off yourself.

Also, YOU GOT PWNED.

Thirdly, that was not a religious accusation. Re-read it. You may get it sometime tonight. I was making a stab at your character, and a prediction based on patterns you've shown from your previous responses. Please try harder when reading my posts, thanks. Maybe get a translator to speak what I say to you, only in two (or less) syllable words (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/syllable).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bozosaurus

Senior Member

09-11-2010

I said to educate yourself about given subjects. Not in general. Reading comprehension. You may want to enroll at your nearest community college and take a course (assuming you've passed high school education).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tacticious

Senior Member

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozosaurus View Post
I said to educate yourself about given subjects. Not in general. Reading comprehension. You may want to enroll at your nearest community college and take a course (assuming you've passed high school education).
Another awesome display of dancing around topics. You could be a politician! You meet all the criteria... You're mentally incapable of doing anything else, cannot answer someone directly, you dodge every point made to you, and you honestly believe you have some kind of intelligence about you. Bozo for president!

Oh, and that is absolutely GOLDEN you preach to me about educating myself about given subjects. Here, since you obviously skipped past his post, I'll re-quote it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CouNtErPHoBiA View Post
#1) They have a more strict policy with time based boosts. they don't reimburse because you cant overlap time. They just replace the time that they were down. Its not an opinion, its fact. People have complained specifically to Riot and have never gotten reimbursed for a timed boost. Do your homework but you wont because fact is: you're lazy. The information is out there, you just rather talk out of your ass than acquire it.
Sooooo... Looks like SOMEONE here certainly does need to educate themselves on given topics...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bozosaurus

Senior Member

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CouNtErPHoBiA View Post
#1) They have a more strict policy with time based boosts. they don't reimburse because you cant overlap time. They just replace the time that they were down. Its not an opinion, its fact. People have complained specifically to Riot and have never gotten reimbursed for a timed boost. Do your homework but you wont because fact is: you're lazy. The information is out there, you just rather talk out of your ass than acquire it.

Also, typically you dont receive a receipt in a restaurant until you go to pay, unless you go to a buffet which i dont see the point in going to when you have a 1 hr lunch because you'll pay for more than you have time to eat.

but you'll learn all about that when you get a job and receive the check rather than daddy.
So you're saying they reimburse you but they only reimburse you for the time that was left on your boost? I'm not really understanding the problem then? You're expecting to get MORE IP boost time (the time you were playing with the boost prior to the server shutdown + another FULL IP boost)? Please explain.

When don't you get a receipt at a resturaunt? You can get a receipt with ANY purchase. Open your mouth and ask. Don't be lazy and then whine when you don't get what you want.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tacticious

Senior Member

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozosaurus View Post
So you're saying they reimburse you but they only reimburse you for the time that was left on your boost? I'm not really understanding the problem then? You're expecting to get MORE IP boost time (the time you were playing with the boost prior to the server shutdown + another FULL IP boost)? Please explain.

When don't you get a receipt at a resturaunt? You can get a receipt with ANY purchase. Open your mouth and ask. Don't be lazy and then whine when you don't get what you want.
Wow. Yet another absolutely moronic post. Again, and I would like to emphasize AGAIN here as you obviously didn't read a thing you only posted after reading two words because you're so knowledgeable. After server downtime, time-based boosts should start counting down after the next login. Does that make sense? Want to call your mommy into the room to explain?

If a person buys a time-based boost when they know they can play, the don't feel like it's wasted. Even if I buy it, and something comes up and I can't play, I say oh well, my mistake. If I'm forced out by Riot, and the time I WAS able to play but can't because of THEM, the time-based boost should start at MY next earliest convenience. NOT immediately after their servers come back online. Even someone with such low mental capacity (like you) should be able to grasp the common sense there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bozosaurus

Senior Member

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacticious View Post
Another awesome display of dancing around topics. You could be a politician! You meet all the criteria... You're mentally incapable of doing anything else, cannot answer someone directly, you dodge every point made to you, and you honestly believe you have some kind of intelligence about you. Bozo for president!

Oh, and that is absolutely GOLDEN you preach to me about educating myself about given subjects. Here, since you obviously skipped past his post, I'll re-quote it:



Sooooo... Looks like SOMEONE here certainly does need to educate themselves on given topics...
I find it funny that you are preaching to me the values of sticking to topic when post after post you're taking stabs at my personal character, trying to make this a personal quirrel.