Thanks again, Riot!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bozosaurus

09-11-2010

Oh spare me PoopRichard. I understand the complications of running an opration on a strict budget. It's about maximizing the situation given your current situation. Making the most of what you've got. Riot never said everything will be perfect from here on out. They said Service reliability was their #1 priority. I'll trust they're keeping to their word and assume they're not exactly sleeping atm.

Tacticious

09-11-2010

I honestly cry at the thought of people like you (Peanut and Boo) procreating. Seriously. If unintelligent, non-thinking morons like yourself would be castrated at birth, we as a race would be greater as a whole. Do us all a favor and off yourself. Don't use a gun as that'd be a waste of lead. Thanks.

Also, if you take the ignorant route and choose not to off yourself, stay in college for another ten years at LEAST. Hopefully by then the people bent on establishing their dominance beat your self-righteous ass to a pulp. Although, I have a feeling you are the type who'd never say anything remotely close to aggressive/confrontational IRL.

And honestly, no one said anything about Riot stating things would be perfect. Reach more? You have no valid points. Again, did Toyota explicitly state that their cars would never unexpectedly accelerate and kill random people crossing the street? No, moron, they didn't. Does that mean they would be justified in turning a blind eye to the situation? No, moron, it doesn't.

Now let's go ahead and reach for some other absurd, meaningless point that really has no validity whatsoever. How about another life lesson? Something along the lines of "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade!!" would suit you well. Possibly put a little "Hi diddly ho neighbor" before it, Mr. Flanders. Grace us with some more of your exceedingly wise life lessons so one day we can ascend to your mightiness.

HateYerGuts

09-11-2010

Just spent $10 on RP and was on the cusp of buying an all day IP boost but I thought I'd try the new character I got a bit before I did. Whew.

Bozosaurus

09-11-2010

Tacticious: Riot has reimbursed players their IP on champions they've previously bought if that person purchased a champion bundle and the purchases overlapped a few champions... I'm sure Riot will do the same if you actually tried to get your money's worth instead of flailing on the groud like a baby wanting his/her baba. The fact is: you're lazy. The information is out there, you just don't want to acquire it yourself.

In other words, go back to the resturaunt with your receipt and talk to the manager. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to get everything straightened.

Bozosaurus

09-11-2010

You know... I was actually trying to help you (in more ways than one), but now I think I'm quite enjoying the idea of you "wasting" your money.

RiotBuster

09-11-2010

MMO? Thought this was a MOBA!?

MrDrew

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-11-2010

Whats sad is that they always post if there is any downtime people's boost will not be active during the downtime. Yet people fail to notice it and make threads like this. :/

Tacticious

09-11-2010

Ummmmm, are you really that incapable of such basic comprehension? Again, this is the THIRD TIME it's happened. Not in a week, not in a month. Over the entire course of playing this game. Guess how many times I've been reimbursed... None! Wow, just like magic your terrible little theory shatters. It happens frequently, and NO ONE has been reimbursed for it.

Why don't you take your own advice and search a little bit. Find the amount of topics stating they spent money on boosts only to have servers go down, with no compensation ever being offered. Then, hypocrite, come back and post. I know it will probably take all two of your brain cells, but try. Try hard little fella, I believe in you!

Oh, awesome. We have a saver here. Are you also wanting to save my soul? Going to tell me how I'm ****ed if I don't convert to your religion? Good hell you must be so complacent in your ******ed little bubble of ignorance. It's either absolute hell being so daft you can't even comprehend such basic things, or complete bliss being so out of the loop you have really no worries or cares more complex than what's for lunch.

@MrDrew: That was addressed in the initial post. Please, go re-read it, realize that I stated even though they don't count the time the server is down, it's still BS as not everyone can hop back on when the servers come back up. Now, next time pull your head out of your loose ass before you post such a ******ed response. I know your parents probably cater to your every whim, and actually thinking is out of your every day way of life, but try. Maybe have your parents read it for you and explain what the big words mean. You could even have them respond for you. Of course, they are the idiots who bred such an imbecile, so they're probably worse off than you.

Bozosaurus

09-11-2010

It's funny you bring up the Toyota debacle when I'm sure I know infinately more information about cars than you do. I can honestly say that you have NO clue what you're talking about when one is trying to find the truth behind "incidental accelerations". Honstly, is a fact that a majority of the public doesn't want to aknowledge but that's all irrelevant.
And you know absolutely nothing about my personality be it on a gaming forum or in person. I can assure you that if fate ever decided we should knowingly meet that I would want nothing to do with a pretentious and naive person such as yourself.

My advice to you is to educate yourself before opening your mouth on ANY given subject. It may prove wise in the long run.

Back to the Riot dependency debate: as I said before, if you actually tried, I'm certain Riot will assist you in receiving your purchases. All you have to do is try.

Send Me Lewds

09-11-2010

Protip: the Toyota debacle wasn't mechanical, it was in the software in the car.