Thanks again, Riot!

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tacticious

09-11-2010

Like clockwork. I buy a one day IP boost + a 10 win, servers go to ****. Right before they do, my ranked game bugs out on character select, and will NOT allow me to choose a champion. It forces me to random. I get Veigar with my masteries set to tank spec. Can't change them, it says an error occurred when I try. Yeah, in case you're wondering, we lost because I've played Veigar like twice. Near the end of the game I had him down enough to dish some damage, but still, we had no tank. Ridiculous. I'd complain about wanting a loss wiped from my history but I KNOW Riot wouldn't be cool enough to do that. They'd rather suck up some cash and then not do anything about their trash servers.

So, thanks again Riot! It's so awesome that you gave people a 4 win boost! This is my third time based IP buff I will have lost because of you. But, that awesome 4 win boost is just so great. It definitely makes up for all of this.

I won't be able to play tomorrow or Monday. I kinda purchased the one day IP boost because I can play NOW, not after your servers decide to temporarily stop being trash. Glad I dump money into this game just to be screwed over time and time again. I honestly don't know why I even play...

I've spent more money on this game than the $60 on any other game I have, so the "it's a free game" argument is absolute BS. The few people who continue to play for free, having never spent a dollar on the game, are a minority. I think everyone else can agree it's pretty frustrating that you can't even buy a time based IP boost because Riot not only spits in your face with their trash servers being down, they don't make it so upon LOGGING IN NEXT TIME the remaining time of your IP Boost (after servers are down) starts counting down again. How hard would that be? Seriously. Apparently it's too hard to think of the customers who roll the dice when they put money in your pockets. Rather than coming up with a solution, some little band-aid is given (yay 4 win boost I feel so privileged!!).

I even stopped playing for a few weeks to let the server issues be resolved. When I saw the 4 win IP Boost given out I honestly thought the servers would be better... Wow, fool me once... Right?

Dr M H Wright

09-11-2010

I JUST bought a 7day exp boost, and now the queues are disabled... I also like how they removed the ability to talk about this on the server status page, its become such a big issue the negative publicity has to be controlled... Thanks riot!

Tacticious

09-11-2010

That's exactly right. They throw out their little news posts like the issues are resolved... Fooled me into playing and buying more boosts. Yay for deception.

Peon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

you cry way to much man get a life

PoopRichard

09-11-2010

With massive the server issues and all of the other issues they've been having... RIP LoL?

Butters: [walks off grumbling] I like Hello Kitty Island Adventure a lot more than this stuff.

Tacticious

09-11-2010

What's funny is I'm complaining about HAVING A LIFE and not being able to play 24/7 (which if I could play when the servers came back up I'd be fine), and you say something like that. Basic comprehension at its finest?

Bozosaurus

09-11-2010

Ok. First off. I'm sure you will be reimbursed for the IP boost that you purchased. Second, obviously Riot does not intend on these errors to occur, they'd obviously like the game to be run as smoothe as possibly so as to steer clear of whiny, complaining, naive people (such as yourself) that can't imagine the complications of running an MMO. Third, Riot is not responsible for the time you are able to play - that is, of course, 100% your situation. Seriously... how can you expect Riot to be at fault for you not being able to play when you have other scheduled events? Now onto my favorite part... You made a DECISION to invest your money into this game. Granted Riot WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH YOUR PURCHASES, I have no idea what the hell you're complaining about. Live with your decision and stop throwing the blame elsewhere. I can honestly say I've poured about $150 into this game and I don't regret a single penny (and I'm a college student lol... not like I'm the richest person in the world).

In short... grow the hell up.

Peon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

just get off the forum go away your useless posts are stupid nobody cares if you bought ip boost and can't use it that is your problem nobody elses

Tacticious

09-11-2010

No, I will not be reimbursed. Like I said PREVIOUSLY (re-read there big guy) they don't reimburse anything. They simply take off the time for server outage.

I don't give a rat's ass if they intend on it. If I pay for something I expect it to work. Do you think Toyota INTENDED for their cars to accelerate unexpectedly and kill people? No. They did the right thing and RECALLED THEM, fully replacing any parts causing the issue. Use your brain, please. Kthx.

I expect them to not have such trash servers. As do other people who play the game. What if you were to pay for your lunch already, on your lunch break (I know, I know, I'm assuming you have a job when in reality you're probably 12) which is typically ONE HOUR, then they just shut the doors and kicked you out... Well, you're out your money. Is it their fault you have to be back to work? No. Well, by your mentally handicapped logic, they shouldn't be liable since they'll re-open in an hour, right? That's fair, isn't it?

In short, please use that pile of mass on your shoulders prior to posting.

PoopRichard

09-11-2010

Bozosaurus your name fits you well.. Riot fan boi all the way.

He's not being whiny, he has valid points. The servers/game have been sooo unstable. Even people like you who make shower babies at the thought of riot and LoL have to agree with that.

I for one would LOVE a stable client.

12345 ... 6