AD Jax?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolgazm10

08-08-2012

So ive been tearing up LoL with Jax for a week now using http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...e-guide-131040 this build. But im looking for more of a damage based Jax. Instead of the armor/health. Can anyone help out?

Burbinator

08-08-2012

God. Don't use mobafire.

Anyway, the fact of the matter is that gunblade and triforce are core on jax in any role, really. If you want to build more offense after that like bloodthirster or IE you are free to do so, however jax really needs tankiness to survive well in teamfights IMO. At the very least i strongly suggest building triforce first, then all AD. Jax benefits so much from gunblade though there's no reason not to unless you're the only AD damage on your entire team.

I disagree with rylais to fill in that tankiness slot, but whatever.

mrocznykiciak

08-08-2012

Hmm imho the build from the link isnt so good.
Rylai is not good on jax, since it not brings as much AP per slot, with Gunblade and 3F you have enough slow, and for hp duties you can buy just giant belt for 1/3 of price.
Atma is a nice item, but it not really solves any needs. (it dont give you real protection, and for dps reason ther are better picks) Still good pick late game, to sell very late game.

If you want some more dmg you can try trolololo Jax build:
Mersc + tf + Gunblade + BT* + Warmog** + GA.
* If enemy is heavy AP then Maw of Mourtius is your friend.
** If you are not Warmog fan Randuin, or Aegis are cool to.

tacobff

08-08-2012

AD jax works, its just not optimal

Reason why Hybrid is the best is because you have a splash of sustained damage from AD and burst form AP.

I generally go atmas + warmogs after trinity and hextech, usually the games over by then however.

SilentNight102

08-08-2012

Wanna learn to play a good Jax then use this guide as a guideline on his basic skills moves how to play etc. http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=10154

NEXTLVLMECHANICS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

or you can use mobafire.com either way any of the sites works .. It just all depends on if it suits you

Burbinator

08-08-2012

solomid has higher quality guides and better quality control. It isnt perfect but i always see tons of **** wrong with mobafire guides.

that jax guide for instance. It's a guide with obvious amount of effort put in it, but i can already point out some pretty big flaws. Going 21/9/0 as jax, for example, and then not putting 2 points into the reduced minion damage. Suggesting cloth start over boots as jungle jax. There is simply a lack of game experience and it shows compared to guides from dyrus, even though dyrus doesn't explain as much.

TwistWrist

08-08-2012

Except Mobafire is full of garbage. And most people are too new to tell the difference.

HaShedon

08-08-2012

http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=10154
Guardian Angel is generally a good pick once you have your core of gunblade+triforce.