Smurfs? good or bad?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thug 4 ever

09-19-2013

idk what you all think about smurfs but for me it could go eather way,

lets look at the options here

1) smurfs will if fed destroy the entire enemy team,
2)most can be mean prob 80% while about 20% come out and say yea i am a smurf but durring the game you coahced them on what to do/not do, how to build there character and teach them were they messed up etc and how to fix it,

3)they do it because its fun and people think thants not fair to the other team,

but from the side that was getting destroyed by the smurf could look at it this way,

1) he just did it because he thinks its fun

or 2) they can learn from what happened and what to expect, if they pay attention playing agents someone really good is not alwasy a bad thing they can say ok heres what he did in this situation and this is what he did here and he didnt do this ( chase, get ganked) whatever

so discuss

Zerashen

09-19-2013

I smurf on my fiance's account because he ended up not liking the game. It gives me a chance to practice roles I rarely play against people, instead of playing on bots. I don't announce my smurf status unless someone asks directly, and offer friendly advice.

Plus I can play without friend game invites.

reve aethere

09-19-2013

smurfs unfed will destroy the entire team because they know how to cs and position

RasheedR

09-19-2013

Bad

P.S. I saw u got wrecked by anklespankin whale

rainbow doosh

09-19-2013

Smurfs make it impossible for new players to enjoy the game, when they can just 1v5 ( if the new players even know how to group up). I started a smurf and felt like a jerk, so I decided until atleast level 15 when players understand the game better, to train that account I'll only play on bots.

PoisonedTea

09-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow doosh View Post
Smurfs make it impossible for new players to enjoy the game, when they can just 1v5 ( if the new players even know how to group up). I started a smurf and felt like a jerk, so I decided until atleast level 15 when players understand the game better, to train that account I'll only play on bots.
It is impossible to 1v5 a team in LoL