Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

French Maid Fiora skin idea pic inside.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZachGalifianakis

08-08-2012

We already have French Maid Nidalee which was a highly anticipated skin when it was released why not make more.

You can thank me after money starts falling from the sky.

All credit goes to To.Neph amazing artist and a very good friend.

Thank you my friend!!!

This is JUST an idea, I am very keen to see a skin like this in game and by the looks of it a lot of the community loves this idea as well. Please lets keep giving it the love and attention it deserves, we will not give up until we get a red post.

We have quite a few Pentakill skins so I was thinking we should start a French Maid team.

Edit Reason: 32+ up votes so far thank you everyone!!!

Edit Reason 2: 70+ up votes

Edit Reason 3: 80+ up votes <3

Edit Reason 4: 100+ up votes thank you again everyone

Edit Reason 5: 200+ up votes Riot can't ignore us forever THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

Edit Reason 6: 300+ up votes I am running out of things to say but thank you so much lets keep the up votes coming.

Edit Reason 7: I am open for suggestions on what weapon Fiora could use with this skin. I am currently thinking a Feather Duster? I am also currently thinking of attack/skill animations that maybe could be changed with this skin so please leave your ideas. Thank you!!!

Edit Reason 8: 400+ up votes thank you so much!!! I love you all lets keep the up votes coming.

Edit Reason 9: Half way to 1000 OMG!!! I never thought this would happen. Thank you so much everyone you've been a huge help Riot can't ignore us forever lets keep giving this thread the love and attention it deserves.

Edit Reason 10: 600+ up votes Sorry guys I wish I could give you all something for my appreciation but all I can give you is a BIG THANK YOU!!! I am hoping for a red stamp soon like I said Riot can't ignore us forever so lets keep up the great work take care all.

Edit Reason 11: WOW!!! 700+ up votes and 20,000 views I am in love!!! Thank you so much!!! I believe that Riot has already seen this thread but they haven't red stamped it yet come on Riot!!! I know we will get some Riot love soon.

Edit Reason 12: Thanks everyone for the bumps and the love I really appreciate it we as a community will not stop until this skin hits the stores it will also help make Fiora a much more popular/playable champ I now know since we have received 800+ up votes that this will get a red stamp soon thank you again so so much we as a community will not give up until it receives some love from Riot. I am deeply humbled for the support you have given me.

Edit Reason 13: 1000+ up votes we could do with a lot more but wow what a great milestone that has been achieved thank you so much again everyone I seriously am a bit disappointed that Riot hasn't stamped this yet since I think more French Maid skins could be used in the game since we had a few Penta-kill skins lets keep showing this thread some love Riot can not ignore us forever thank you so much again everyone and take care I am now very happy that we have reached 1000+ up votes

Edit Reason 14: Date is 15th of March 2013. Not giving up on this thread. I hope we can get more of these skins implemented into the game.

Edit Reason 15: 1200+ up-votes Date is 25th of March 2013. Thread still going strong, thanks for all the support <3

WalkingParadox

08-08-2012

HAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAH i swear if they did........

Vivicide

08-08-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

Premature downvote, I just call it Ecstasy

Edit, I was in support for the skin the whole time, Im so sorry.

Synaptic

08-08-2012

Good art, but she's hot enough as is. Doesn't need to be in a sexy costume for her to look attractive. Doesn't really fit her personality either

Mikemaximum

08-08-2012

The Lusty Demacian Maid

Kirsk

08-08-2012

French maid Fiora?

Are we starting a trend here?

The French Maid Team vrs. the Crimson Elite Vrs. The Demacian Commandos?

So Doge Very Wow

08-08-2012

What would be her cat form..

Edit: I thought this was nidalee.. o.o

Pianoman7117

08-08-2012

Fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

Rahgar

08-08-2012

I'd buy twenty.

Blakk Majikk

08-08-2012

How am I supposed to play one-handed?