Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Diana Skill/Build Path?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glensather

08-08-2012

Just wondering what everyone is doing when it comes to skill and build paths (runes/masteries not included).

Personally I find that maxing W is great for clearing even though it hurts your ganks a bit if the enemy doesn't engage on you. If they do then you have that shield and good damage, but if they don't then you don't have enough ranks in Q to do any damage.

As for build paths, I've yet to have a game go past me getting 2 GP/10s, Merc Treads, and RoA so I'm kind of at a loss. I hear Lich Bane is great on her (for obvious reasons), but I was also wondering if Triforce would be an acceptable alternative since she uses most of the stats on it.