Creative Design AMA - Diana, Scorn of the Moon

First Riot Post
123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daharon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EggrollGuy View Post
I'm curious: Is Diana friends with Vayne? Similar (kinda) motivation, "Silver of the moon", etc.
Eh I don't think Vayne has anything to do with the moon, the only reason she says that is because she's a night hunter, moon symbolizes the night, and she uses bolts made of silver which shine the same color as the moon.

Diana worships the moon, Vayne uses the night as a tool.

Daharon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

Why doesn't she share any lines with Leona in the league? kinda like Volibear-Zilean, Graves-Nocturne, etc.

Bowieneko

08-08-2012

Will she gain a sort of following similar to how Malzahar and Viktor have their followings/cults?

Melancholy Exile

08-08-2012

I already made a thread to this effect earlier but I'm curious what the ideologies of the Solari and Lunari actually are. What currently have no idea what either organisation does, or aims to do, with their power, much less how well-known and represented they are across Valoran.

In conjunction with the above:

Diana's lore makes it clear she is intent to hunt down and kill the Solari, wherever she finds them. How often do Solari, other than Leona, actually leave their compound on Mount Targon and how would Diana go about tracking them down?

What would/will Diana do when the Solari are finally eradicated?

Seeker0fTruth

08-08-2012

How/Why did she join the league?

Melancholy Exile

08-08-2012

Does Diana truly believe that Solari who convert to her way of thinking can be trusted? Why does she offer them that alternative when Leona, the person she thought would be most receptive, could not look beyond the things that she had done?

How does one convert from worship of the sun to that of the moon? How large is Diana's current congregation?

If Leona swallowed her pride and offered Diana the acceptance she craves, would she still accept that the Solari and Lunari could co-exist?

Is her power in any way affected by the phases of the moon?

Left 4 Doge

08-08-2012

How do Pantheon and the Rakkor view her? I know there's some sort of reverence for the Solari coming from them because Leona was spared from death because of the power of the sun she displayed. And what does she think about them in return?

swan2swan

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daharon View Post
Eh I don't think Vayne has anything to do with the moon, the only reason she says that is because she's a night hunter, moon symbolizes the night, and she uses bolts made of silver which shine the same color as the moon.

Diana worships the moon, Vayne uses the night as a tool.
See, I think Vayne would probably feel that Diana has fallen to darkness, and would thus hunt her--Diana would, in turn, think that Vayne was misusing the night and was unworthy of its respect.

Melancholy Exile

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by swan2swan View Post
See, I think Vayne would probably feel that Diana has fallen to darkness, and would thus hunt her--Diana would, in turn, think that Vayne was misusing the night and was unworthy of its respect.
I disagree a little there.

I think Diana would have a vague respect for another who used the night to strike down 'evil', while Vayne would simply see a cruel figure who used unnatural magics to kill and destroy. They would be enemies, one way or another, because any effort from Vayne to interfere with Lunari business would get her on Diana's hit-list.

Yousonerfed

08-08-2012

How far is Diana willing to go to see the Solari faith fall?

Would she be willing to turn to an unspeakable evil to see the sun die?
Attachment 506071
In all honesty, I think she would... Yeessss...

123456 ... 11