League Judgement- Alistar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Petrichor1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

Hi guys, I am a huge LoL fan and I have written a league judgement before. This time I tried my hands at Alistar. I hope you enjoy!

-ReturnoftheDead

Observation:
When the Institute of War was first formed, Alistar was one of the first champions to join. Having lost his home to a raid by a Noxian expeditionary force, he had nowhere else to go. The summoners who first formed the pact with Alistar could barely contain the rage Alistar let loose upon the battlefield. Standing at an imposing 9 feet and with muscles hard as steel, little could stop Alistar once he charged. When his summoners inquired about the chains he wore, he merely clenched his teeth and said “to remind me why I am fighting and the fact that I am a slave still to revenge”.
Let us take a journey back in time to when Alistar first stepped foot into the Institute of War……………
Stepping may have been an understatement. Alistar barreled down the halls of the Institute of War when told he must pass a test that awaited him at the end of the hall. The heavy chains swinging from his wrists and feet made a terrible noise as he advanced. Without even pausing, Alistar head butted the marble doors to the reflection room open with his imposing horns. Without even looking back he stepped into the darkness beyond.

Petrichor1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

Reflection:
Alistar stopped when he heard a familiar sound. The streams of his home, the chirping of birds only native to his home land, and the smell of the earth he was born into. There was another smell…….the smell of fire and smoke. As the darkness dispelled he was surprised that he was standing in a clearing in the forest. An empty village in flames stood before him. Immediately Alistar recognized this as a neighboring village to his home village. “Yes…….I was drawn here because this village had used smoke signals to signal for help”. The memories sudden came rushing back to Alistar. That fateful day, his village elder had told him to go aid this village and Alistar set out immediately. When he arrived all he found were burning huts and the smoking corpses of his kinsmen. “No…Alistar whispered, this cannot be………….NOT AGAIN! With a roar Alistar turned from the burning village and charged towards the direction of his home.

Tall trees and rock posed no obstacle to Alistar as he thundered through the forest. He had to get home….he had to prevent the destruction of his village and people from occurring. The very thought of his families’ dead bodies lent even more speed to his feet. Almost there ..almost there……I will not fail you again my people! As Alistar cleared the forest, his heart plummeted like a stone. Noxian soldiers were already wreaking destruction to his beloved home. Soldiers speared minotaur children and slaughtered them like cattle. The warriors of his tribe all lay slain upon the ground, felled by the dark magics of Noxian necromancers and dark magicians. Fury gripped Alistar as he let out an earth shattering battle cry and stampeded towards the closest clusters of Noxians. The soldiers heard this and brought their pikes to bear on the furious Alistar. WAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Yelled Alistar in fury and his massive bulk broke the line scattering the soldiers. With one hand he grabbed and crushed the head of the nearest soldier. With the other he punched another so hard, his spine erupted from his back. “KILL HIM!” screamed a Noxian sergeant. Hundreds more soldiers poured from the village to try and bring down Alistar who had already taken out a battalion of soliders already.

Archers tried desperately in vain to shoot Alistar to death, but their puny arrows did not even phase Alistar . Within seconds Alistar was upon them , breaking bones, lashing out with his massive arms. WHERE ARE MY NECROMANCERS!!!! Screamed the frightened sergeant trying his best to stay behind his troops. A group of necromancers began chanting fell spells which caused the dead bodies of the minotaurs to rise up and take a weapon. As Alistar slammed the head of the last soldier into the ground, he saw his dead family advancing towards him. Tears of fury fell from his eyes and his whole body shook with rage. With another roar, Alistar thundered towards his beloved father and shoved him aside and he did not pause even though dead friends and siblings stabbed him from all angles. The necromancers seeing Alistar heading straight for them reanimated a number of minotaur children and used them as gruesome meatshields. Seeing the younglings, Alistar came to a halt and fell to his knees. He prayed for the forgiveness of his ancestors at that brief moment and slowly rose up to his full height.

As the children reached Alistar and stabbed him repeatedly, Alsitar gently pushed them aside and continued advancing towards the necromancers. Fearing for their lives, the necromancers turned tail and fled. This did them little good as Alistar caught up to them in a heart beat. What he did to them struck fear into all the Noxian soldiers that were watching. As the limbs of the necromancers filled the air, Keiran Darkwill arrived at the scene of the massacre. Keiran surveyed the broken bodies of his men and said in a low menacing voice, “Sergeant Yixley, why do you not have the situation under control?”
“My lord p-p-please, he is too strong, my men were too weak to stop him, give me another chan…GAH!”
Keiran stabbed the sergeant through the heart and kicked his body off his sword. “Weakling” snarled Keiran. Turning to face his summoners he ordered them to subdue Alistar. Weaving spells in the air, the summoners threw shackles of pure magic on Alistar that surged with nefarious energies. Alistar howled with pain but continued to demolish the rest of the necromancers. When he crushed the last necromancer’s head with his feet, he turned to Keiran and his summoners. By this time the summoners already erected a portal and magical energy began pulling Alistar towards the swirling black portal. Alistar struggled in vain as he tried to break free from his bondage, but it was no use. With a final long mournful cry he was pulled into the portal.

He is falling through the blackness. Suddenly the ground rushed to meet him. With a resounding thud Alistar fell onto a cold stone floor. The stench of fetid water and decaying bodies filled the air. Alistar knew he was in the dungeon of a Noxian castle. Then he heard voices. “My lord the specimen we captured today showed incredible resilience and strength. He would make a superb gladiator for your amusement.” Yes I agree, have him sent into battle tomorrow at noon, I will be dining with Katarina, make sure this monster is ready for our entertainment. Alistar heard this just before he slipped back into unconsciousness.

Alistar was woken from his slumber by a searing pain on his back. “Up you beast, up I say” bellowed a Noxian beastmaster. Immediately Alistar lept to his feet and crushed the head of the beastmaster between his fists, but the Noxian summoners were ready and they bound Alistar in chains forged by black magic and pulled him into the arena. Alistar was unceremoniously tossed like a rag doll into the middle of the arena by magics. All around him Noxian spectators screamed for blood, but all Alistar had eyes for was Keiran who was sitting in the best seat in his box, sipping wine. Next to him was another human, but this was a female with red hair and the eyes of a killer. Alistar rose to his feet and bellowed a challenge to Keiran. Keiran merely raised his hand and the gates on the otherside of the arena opened. 30 Demencian prisoners of war stumbled out into the arena looking around bewildered at the screaming crowd. But to Alistar’s eyes, all humans were the same, without even waiting he charged at the Demencians. The whole fight lasted only 2 minutes and as Alistar beat the broken bodies of the dead warriors he roared for more. What little remorse he had left died as he killed the last gladiator. He now had the mind of a feral beast.

And so Alistar was forced to relive the experience again. Where day after day he fought scores of prisoners, creatures of the void, and other mutated things from Zaun, each time Alistar won and a little more of his sanity died each time.

However one day, a new servant was assigned to bring food to Alistar since Alistar managed to catch the hand of the old one and pull him inside his cell. No one bothered to retrieve the corpse. Ayelia was a slave girl captured from Ionia and brought to serve Keiran Darkwill. Now as she descended the stairs into the dungeon, she heard a frightening sound. She did not hear Alistar beating the floor nor roaring with fury. She heard him crying. Crying for his powerlessness to save his people. As Ayelia neared Alistar’s cell, the crying stopped and Alistar moved towards the entrance to his cell. Towering over Ayelia, Alistar’s red eyes glowed with fury as he heard this new human approaching. He was just getting ready to grab this human, but when he saw it was only a child, he stayed his hand. Ayelia stood before Alistar gazing into his eyes with a mixture of pity and sadness. “This one is not afraid like the others, what makes this human so different from the others?”thought Alistar. Gently Ayelia slipped the tray of moldly bread through an opening in Alistar’s cell and gently patted Alistar’s great hand. As quickly as she came, she left. Alistar looked down at the food and saw something different from his usual meal. Inside the moldy bread was a fresh red apple. Alistar ate the apple slowly, savoring every last bite. This one act of kindness brought Alistar back to his senses and hope into his heart. “Who is this child” wondered Alistar.

Over the course of the next few days, Alistar and Ayelia became closer. Ayelia would always try to sneak more fresh food to Alistar and in return Alistar answered all her questions regarding his past. One day after Alistar told Ayelia about the end of his village and capture, Ayelia drugged the drinks of the guards causing them to go into a deep slumber. She quickly stole the keys to Alistar’s cell and ran to him. Alistar was sleeping when he heard his cell door open. Quickly getting to his feet he saw Ayelia standing by the door. “Hurry”, motioned Ayelia. Surprised at this turn of events, Alistar stupidly followed Ayelia. Ayelia pulled Alistar by his finger because his whole hand was so massive compared to hers. “Quickly through there” whispered Ayelia. She led Alistar to a the battlements of the castle. The night was especially dark and the guards manning the battlement did not see the giant beast until it was too late. After the guards were taken out, Ayelia told Alistar to stand still as she began chanting a spell. “What are you doing little one” asked Alistar. “I am going to send you somewhere with this teleportation spell, I do not know where but it will be far from here” replied Ayelia concentrating on drawing runes in the air.”But little one, what about you” begged Alistar, “cant you come too?” I only got enough runes for one spell and you do not deserve so much suffering in your life after what you have been through.” Ayelia quickly finished the last incantations and the runes she cast came to life and surrounded Alistar. “Wait, don’t do this” urged Alistar “leave me and save yourself”.” Nothing please me more than the thought that you received your freedom……………..goodbye my friend I hope we can meet again someday….” said Ayelia smiling softly.” NOOOOOOOOO” yelled Alistar as the runes magiced him away from the only friend he had left in this cruel world.

Alistar was gently deposited in a plain where the wind blowing through the grass made it look like a sea. For the first time in years, Alistar tasted the sweet air of freedom. He roared to the night sky” I will come back for you Ayelia, I swear upon my ancestors, Noxus will pay for this!”

Suddenly the plain was gone and Alistar stood before the marble doors leading to the fields of justice. Before him stood Ayelia. “Ayelia!” cried Alistar in happiness.

“Why do you want to join the League Alistar?” said Ayelia. Alistar realized this had been all part of the test and the Ayelia that stood before him now was not the real one.

Kneeling down so that his eyes were level with Ayelia’s golden ones, he replied “To end the slavery of my people under Noxian rule. To avenge my fallen tribesmen. To protect my people who live hidden across the Great Border."

Alistar then paused as he placed one giant hand on Ayelia's delicate shoulder. "And to save you, for you have saved me from the primal rage of a wild beast."

“How does it feel exposing your mind?” asked Ayelia.

“I feel………….enheartened little one” whispered Alistar.
The doors to the fields flew open and bathed Alistar in radiant light. Taking one last look at the dissolving Ayleia apparition, Alistar stepped out onto the fields of justice.

DaCowGoesMeow

09-11-2010

Epic Win!!!! +1

Kuranith

09-11-2010

it be nice.

selenvar

09-11-2010

Long read.. i liked it.. a lot!

CopelandSupreme

09-12-2010

I thought it was amazing man i really loved it

alsowikk

09-12-2010

bump for great justice(and the mandatory +1)

KKumar

09-12-2010

Beautiful writing. I really enjoyed the read.

-Kumar

Rexxigar

09-12-2010

Alistair is one of my main toons Thanks for this

B4xT3r

09-12-2010

Awesome, just awesome <3