Extremely helpful LoL resource links

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wharjinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

Hello all, I'm trying to get a bunch of links together that provide statistics, guides, tactics et.
here are a few I've found to be very helpful. Please, if you know of any include them in your comments, thanks in advance =)

Leagueoflegends.wikia.com = Provides general information on champions
LoLstatistics.com = Provides statistical information on current champ/item select trends for champs.
Lolking.net/ = Provides statistical information on current champ/item select trends for champs as well as the website's top summoner for those champs. Also displays user profiles.
Jungle Timer = A useful jungle timer if you had a dual monitor setup.
Elobuff.com = Although $6 mo. fee provides powerful statistical tracking of almost ever aspect of your match history, top summoner's history, builds et.
Mobafire.com/ = Provides Guides/Builds & strategies. (thanks ChiaFriend)
Reignofgaming.net = Provides streams, tiered list of current trending champs in solo/competitive/jungle/3s/dominion, and current LoL news. (thanks Weirdone13)
LolPro = Provides Guides, News, Videos, Builds/General Champ info and Builds. (thanks Fubby2)
LeagueCraft.com = Provides Guides, Redtracker, Custom champion skins (client side only), Fanart, General info champ/items/abilities, and various tools (champ builder, masteries, runes) (Thanks Labomba)
Twitch.tv = Streams (Thanks Labomba)
Own3d.tv = Streams (Thanks Labomba)
LolCounter = Really cool site that provides a list of champs and their counters and how to combat them. Simple but very efficient! (Thanks Posotoligist)
Solomid.net = General Info, Builds, tools streams. (Thanks Noghori)

***Edit*** After I've gathered up enough links I'll open a poll to vote on which are the best which can be found here.

ChiaFriend

08-08-2012

Mobafire for builds?

Wharjinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiaFriend View Post
Mobafire for builds?
ah yes, I stopped using that awhile back because a lot of the guides were outdated but I'll add to the list thanks.

Fubby2

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WtfCthulhu View Post
ah yes, I stopped using that awhile back because a lot of the guides were outdated but I'll add to the list thanks.
LOL

Mobafire is horrible.

Top karthus build has gunblade nashors tooth, and many guides have the wrong skill order

use Solomid or LoLpro

Labomba

08-08-2012

List is missing:

LeagueCraft.com
LoLPro.com
clgaming.net (redtracker is useful)
Twitch.tv / Own3d.tv for streams

Wharjinn

08-08-2012

bump

ARGorilla

08-08-2012

surrenderat20.com

Noghori

08-08-2012

solomid.net for builds and guides. so much better than mobafire.

Posotoligist

08-08-2012

There's a few sites for counters I think.

edit: i googled it and this was something
http://lolcounter.com/list.php