I just woke up with my sister, AMA

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jordian

Senior Member

08-08-2012

Is she hot?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fxfighter

Member

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHUEAHUEAHUEA View Post
Naked?
She is wearing her underwear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordian View Post
Is she hot?
I donīt know, she's my sister.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dagger Blade

Member

08-08-2012

In which way is this concerning: League of Legends > General Discussion ?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zoram

Senior Member

08-08-2012

do you like dragons?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MakinBacnPanCaks

Senior Member

08-08-2012

Enough with the AMA -_- its a crappy acronym


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fxfighter

Member

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Blade View Post
In which way is this concerning: League of Legends > General Discussion ?
I am a league of legends player, and this is a general discussion about my recent ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vox1st View Post
do you like dragons?
Yes


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bergtau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fxfighter View Post
I donīt know, she is my sister after all :/



She is wearing her underwear.

Psh, you can tell if you have a hot sister or not. It doesn't make you creepy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GaspingTruth

Senior Member

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fxfighter View Post
I donīt know, she is my sister after all :/



She is wearing her underwear.
Either

1. you're a troll
2. you're a troll
3. you're a terrible sibling to tell someone your sister was in underwear in your bed. You could have just siad 'no', which makes me believe that;
4. you're a troll


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegitKajit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaspingTruth View Post
Either

1. you're a troll
2. you're a troll
3. you're a terrible sibling to tell someone your sister was in underwear in your bed. You could have just siad 'no', which makes me believe that;
4. you're a troll
jealous nubs i say


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dagger Blade

Member

08-08-2012

he is simply proud of his sis loving her brother (not in a creepy way ofc ...... i hope).


123456 ... 7