Firewall blocking game launch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GordonS1014

11-11-2009

As of the patch (this morning) I am having an issue unlike the ones I have viewed in other recent posts. I select my champion and then when the actual game attempts to load I get an error telling me my firewall may be blocking my connection to the servers. I disable my firewall and try to reconnect, same error. This did not occur ever before the patch. Thank you.

CutsMan

Adjudicator

11-11-2009

Im getting this also wtf never had it before either... im using vista btw

Aurg

11-11-2009

I do also have that issue

Lord Van Damm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-11-2009

I have this issue too. Using Windows 7

Hingo

11-11-2009

Me too. Windows 7. Windows Firewall active, but allowing League of Legends launcher through. AVG antivirus.

CutsMan

Adjudicator

11-11-2009

ya i turned of my firewall completly didn't do a thing -.- ...

jkdog855

11-11-2009

turned my firewall off complete and also got this message. When I said cancle to the reconnect, then it told me the game crashed, but brought me back to the game lobby.

Morbanethyme

11-11-2009

i am also getting this roblem, in fact my whole group crashed. This isnt the first time, this is second game in a row it happened, now i have TWO leaves... just going to have to not play for today until they resolve this issue

CutsMan

Adjudicator

Hinkree

11-11-2009

I'm having the same problem, and i've noticed that it's always on the second game i try. I was on one computer, played a game, then on the second the error message appeared. I switched computers, all was fine for the first game, and then the second game it happened. I'm using windows 7 with pc doctor and norton antiviruses.