Diana vs Fizz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Camp Songs

08-07-2012

whoever owned her who do you think deal more damage in a short time?

Eleoste

08-07-2012

Fizz.

Both are pretty fun.

TheIcyPenguin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

Fizz.

The Omnivious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

Fizz instagibs much harder.

Magic Gunner

08-07-2012

Fizz, Dianna sticks to her target much better though (Double dash, Draw in, Slow)

Brinsor

08-07-2012

Diana, I have to say, Is OP like hell.

Its a Secret shh

08-07-2012

Fizz.

By far.

Diana is more a "I stick to your ass and suddenly burst it lolololo"

hotpock3t

08-17-2012

Ok so I just played against a fizz in ranked and ended the game like 17-4(Diana). First of all the fizz i went up against wasn't that good but I did notice some things. First off, I harassed him while farmign with my q at level 1. Once we hit level two fizz dashed in with w activated but my shield ate up the initial damage as well as an auto attack and by that time fizz had 1/4 hp left and he backed out. Unfortunately I timed the shield every time he came close and when he went to troll-poll away from w-q-e tower poking me I simply moved in between where he landed and my tower and sucked him in. Fizz than abandoned mid and started roaming but I followed him and foiled all his gank attempts. anyways ...long story short...Diana(if you play it correctly) will out do fizz in any 1v1 scenario simply to the fact she has a shield that recharges itself when fighting melee champions...and fizz is melee...=/

Ginga

08-17-2012

Fizz for damage.

Diana for bruiser-level of tankiness.

...that probably would explain why Diana would beat Fizz in lane, considering Fizz is countered by tanky champions like bruisers and tanky AP's.

Kotolok

08-17-2012

Diana.
All of her skills have higher base damage, she has higher burst scaling, the shield soaks up whatever difference fizz's passive takes, and her passive's 200+ .6 scaling makes fizz's occasional W laughable.

I couldn't handle a diana at level 2 and I had surge. She didn't even ignite me.
As diana also has better damage over time (fizz bursts and gets tfo) I'd say Diana outclasses Fizz.

Against other champions, maybe there's leeway because fizz can disengage easier, but damage-wise Diana wins outright. It's pretty clear just from Q-onhit-ult comparison, let alone the other stats.