Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

In-Game Audio Files

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Timburrrrsss

08-07-2012

Not 100% sure this is the right place to post this, but thought I'd give it a try.

I have in the past, extracted the games audio files from their .fsb sound bank and was then able to play them individually after doing that (I used an older tutorial, from like 2010)

I don't know if something changed, or if I'm just doing it wrong, but after extracting the .fsb file, all of the sound files end up showing up with weird extensions (ie graves.move1) and are unable to be played.

Adding a different command allows them to all show up as .mp3 files, but they're broken and can't be played either.

I don't know if something was changed on purpose to prevent people from altering the files or whatever, and if it was I'll just take the loss. But if I'm doing something wrong and anyone can help me, I'd really appreciate it!

thanks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lt Crunch

08-09-2012

bump, i need help with this too.