Diana Build(jungle and mid)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyon13

08-07-2012

Ive played 6 ro 7 games with diana so far and I do enjoy her the most as a jungler. Becuase all of her abilities are ap, I find a full ap build the best right now. I go 21-9 masteries that is similar to akali or kat. I got magic pen marks, armor seals, ability power per level glyphs and flat ap quints.

I max w first, then q second and i start boots and 3 pots. At my first back I like to get a kage and a ward and pots. I usualy build a sheen into boots 3, then rylais for my first big item. Next ill finish the lich bane and try to get a early dgf if I am ahead for the cdr.

At that point I can see her build going anywhere from there, whether it be full ap with a dcap, maybe spell vamp(thoughts on that please), maybe build some attack speed(still not sure on the viability of nashors...), then whatever from there

The only thing I deviate on when i play mid is mastery changes to 21-0-9 and I build Rod of Ages after kages

I do not believe she is op, I think she does exactly what an ap assasain is meant to do, take out their carries, during teamfights she is able to do a lot of burst damage but she is pretty squishy even with RoA, rylais or even abyssal.... because of her cds she doesn't always last long

fa1nt

08-08-2012

I to also love diana and played about 15+ games with her.. with jungling i build 21/9/0 with att speed reds, armor yellows, and ap per lvl blues, w/ flat ap quints..

To build i start boots 3, after wards i get 2 dorans then get catalyst (u can also get sheen b4 catalyst 2). Then i get a giants belt for surv and then finish RoA. after wards i either get Rylais or Deathcap 9depending whether u can survive n need more dmg or u need survive) from there its situational.

I have done this exact build countless of time and i never failed with it.

Lightvein

08-08-2012

I thought about running Spellvamp Quints instead of Flat AP ones.

Thoughts?

1st HanarSpectre

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exally View Post
I thought about running Spellvamp Quints instead of Flat AP ones.

Thoughts?
I wouldn't do that.
All her abilities except her ult are multi target, so you get basically nothing back with spellvamp.