Log-in Music Appreciation Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cancer Research

08-07-2012

I think this is a brilliant idea and would love to see a soundtrack. Way to go Novalite!

Slayer Tartaglia

08-08-2012

I just wanted to tip my hat to the Riot team for creating fantastic music. You guys have really created some memorable songs that go that extra mile.

Coming from a long-time fan of gaming music, your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Keep it up!

Wartika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

Yes I completely agree the music has been way above average as of recent. Everyone in the Riot Audio Dept has been cranking out audio that I'm sure I and many others agree is groundbreaking for the gaming industry as we know it. It's brewing down to the point where regardless of who or what the champion is, the most exciting part about a new champ is getting to see the login screen's amazing artwork and audio.

For all of you looking for some form of an archive for all of the recent login themes, I found Riot has a soundcloud storing all of them:

http://soundcloud.com/leagueoflegends

Enjoy! And many thanks Riot!

P.S. I really hope that graphics designer you all had do vocals gets a raise of some sort, that was just incredible.

Let Me Sleep

Recruiter

08-08-2012

Awesome idea NovaLite!

It takes me so long to log in now just because I have to listen to the entire Daylight's End before logging in. xD

I wish I knew who the vocalist in the song was because she has an amazing voice!

Zalmida

08-08-2012

Absolutely LOVE every track I've heard after logging in, especially the vocal track that plays over Diana. I'd love to be able to listen to these on any given day, or even in a match. The option to pick my own music for each match would be amazing.

Loving it!

Ahndeleck

08-12-2012

Thought I would also tell Riot in general, that the log in music is beautiful. The vocals, and the music in the back is haunting, enchanting, and simply wonderful. My hat off to you all, once again you impress me.

Please set up a section for your title music on your website. It's just all so good.

Fhrosty

08-20-2012

The Diane theme is absolutely beyond AMAZING!! Thank you!