Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Log-in Music Appreciation Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kakuna

08-07-2012

I've been thoroughly impressed with the log-in music, as I'm sure many others have been.
Just wanted to say that releasing a League of Legends playlist, album, or something along those lines, would be amazing. I'm sure the community would really appreciate it. Maybe even looped, or longer versions of some of the songs.
They're really impressive and I would like to just express how amazed I am.
I thought the Draven music was epic, but the new stuff for Diana blew me away. Gave me chills and everything.

Bunbunru

08-07-2012

Oh my god the music. Give us more. Give us link to the song. More epic songs.

Kcannysshia

08-07-2012

Oh my gawd! I'm totally in love with this song you use on the new log-in! I totally support NovaLite's idea of realeasing some sort of soundtrack! Nice job, guys!

Master Xylan

08-07-2012

I can soooo see a philharmonic symphony concert playing LoL music...imagine Sarah Brightman singing the Diana theme!!!

AlethiaArete

08-07-2012

I agree. I love the music. BTW, path to the Diana MP3:

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0.0.187\deploy\assets\sounds\ambient

or something similar.

PLEASE Riot. You've come up with good music, I would love to add more of it to my iTunes. Is there an archive of the music somewhere we could get at? :3

That Diana song is majestic.

Edit: For that matter, I wouldn't mind paying for songs like the Diana theme.

BBFSmokedCayenne

08-07-2012

Quote:
AlethiaArete:

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0.0.187\deploy\assets\sounds\ambient

oh my god... thanks. listening to the blindpick champ select music xD

and who wrote this heavenly piece of music known as Daylight's end? Does this singer do separate work? Who does this voice belong to? Will all intro music be this beautiful?

maw of the mire

08-07-2012

yes please riot provide a download or something for the new diana log-in music.. id love to put that on my ipod

BBFSmokedCayenne

08-07-2012

oh and is there anywhere we can get the other login music clips?

BBFSmokedCayenne

08-07-2012

Quote:
maw of the mire:
yes please riot provide a download or something for the new diana log-in music.. id love to put that on my ipod

follow the directory posted earlier and you can just drag the sound clip into your itunes
(my computerC:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.187\deploy\assets\sounds\ambient)

Balamb

08-07-2012

Hey, Riot Audio Department.

I hold you to the quality of this song forever.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-Q7b-vHY3Q