No Mana Bars? :(

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tons of Fun

07-23-2009

As Volibar said, the information is already there so I can't understand just making it a little more of a hassle to get to. I would love to see floating mana bars under the already present health bars.

Aegy

07-23-2009

I think adding mana bars dumbs the game down alot. Yeah it would be convenient, but it makes the game ALOT easier if you can see eveyrone's mana bar, and changes gameplay significantly overall imo.

Ragain

07-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegy View Post
I think adding mana bars dumbs the game down alot. Yeah it would be convenient, but it makes the game ALOT easier if you can see eveyrone's mana bar, and changes gameplay significantly overall imo.
Well here, lets look at in the opposite manner.

We should remove health bars. It makes the game way to dumb. Not knowing the enemies HP mean you have to be careful and gauge the risks before charging into the enemy. I could go on and on, but I hope you see my point.

zellogs

07-28-2009

I'd also love this feature, I think it's pivotal for a team orientated game and that way your able to see if your team is good to stay around and help, or if they are just running cos they are oom and can't stun for you.