So , if I don't pick a tank ....

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tibrogargan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

Yeah it definitely feels that way. I used to play tanks exclusively, but now when I want to branch out and try something different, I never seem to get a tank on my team.

What's even more amusing is the MFs (or whatever the ranged FotM champ happens to be) that lock in instantly, claim mid, then complain about how we don't have a tank, as if they were somehow magically prevented from picking one. Happens almost every single champ select I swear.

73 Han

09-11-2010

Actually... when ever I ask "anyone tanking?" someone always say yes, so I haven't had chance to play nasus lately...

Leveling

09-11-2010

I know right? Everytime I didn't pick Amumu or Rammus.. my team seemed to lose.

Everytime I did pick them, we won.

wtf.

dennis920

09-11-2010

pick mordekaiser, not a real tank. But if your carries are not doing their jobs well, you can takeover and be a soak to damage.

Ognirr

09-11-2010

Tanks are the cool champs anyway! So I always pick tanks.

LolGuno

09-11-2010

Cus tanks are ez to play and noobs can't carry/be good w/o picking a tank! <----

YesIKnow

09-11-2010

I also usually get stuck playing tank like 60-70% of the time, i have a good ratio but i also have a good ratio playing carries....but like the OP said people lock in super quick and expect someone to pick tank then we end up losing cause we dont have a real tank...it happens meh

Basist

09-11-2010

It's people being friggin stubborn more than anything. They only think mages/carrys are cool, yet in fact they probably aren't very good with either and would end up being better as a tank. I don't mind tanking, but when I've tanked 6 Shen games in a row enough is enough. I've seen so many carrys do stupid **** it's astounding. People should know that they're better at certain roles and not be like "omg ez is best I have to get him" even if they go 2/9/4

Peon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

Haha playing tanks sucks ****ing boring

yogsarrian

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolGuno View Post
Cus tanks are ez to play and noobs can't carry/be good w/o picking a tank! <----
this guy posts with a different account than he uses so people can't see he picks eve every time and is level 15 with 5 wins

1234567 ... 9