Junglers that can have the best chance if winning solo que

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NME Potato Zero

08-09-2012

Lee
lee
lee
lee
leedle

gvaness

08-09-2012

I would say NOT Alistar.
His ganks are amazing, but rely on the lane to do most of the damage. not a good thing to rely on for solo queue, at least at low ELO.

I would look at who can get kills on their own, or with minimal help, and who can snowball to carry the team.

If you are very good with him, Trynd seems like an option. I'm not a fan of him jungling, but he's viable and he can certainly carry hard.
Nocturne has potential, I'm not familiar enough to know if he can carry though.
Mundo seems viable, and is an amazing jungler in general.

This is a good discussion, I am in a low ELO, prefer to Jungle, and am getting thoughts now that my jungle choices are relying on lane too much, a very common issue that has been annoying me of late.

Srated

08-18-2012

I find Amumu, Alistar, Skarner, Malphite are solid picks in ranked depending on your team. But they cant snowball.. well skarner/malphite can if you get a couple kills you can turn games uber fast.

ferfy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-18-2012

amumu is pretty beastly, nocturne is also really good jungler imo.... I hear shaco is great too

RunUpGetDoneUp

08-18-2012

sad everyone left out one of the best junglers. Nocturne is amazing. Awesome initiation awesome clear speed. amazing ganks pre-6 and 6+ they get even better. Not really damage dependent can build tanky and still pump out the dps. Give him a try one of my favs <3

BananaSniper

08-19-2012

Usually the best champions at solo queue in the jungle would be people who have really strong ganks, because a lot of people in solo queue over extend and don't ward properly. So I would recommend Alistar, Nautilis, skarner, amumu, and shaco if played correctly. In higher ELO's alistar is almost always banned, and as for shaco you need to know how to play him and your team needs to know the concept of split pushing, because if the other team has hard engage and your team doesn't understand why they should be pushing mid/bot while you are split pushing top then you shouldn't play him in that ELO bracket. As for skarner and amumu, they both have strong ganks with ult and skarner is very effective against melee because he has his Q a natural slow, and with red buff they will have to flash to get away from you and if they don't have flash you get a free kill. So I would recommend trying those champs

Sucker4Crime

08-19-2012

Of the junglers I've used (which aren't too many), Amumu and Maokai are solid picks. Amumu's bandage toss (though sometimes hard to land) is great for ganks, and Maokai's twisted advance is amazing as well. These two both have good jungle clear times. Shaco is also a great ganker, though personally I win with Amumu and Maokai more often.

Tananzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2012

Skarner and Malphite would be my picks. They are both strong even if you get shut down and are next to unstoppable if you get feed.

xI BaHaMuT Ix

08-19-2012

I like nocturne and olaf, if im playing a super tanky comp i like to go olaf because of his e, but noc just has op ganks.

NoneLikeRob

08-20-2012

I've jungled myself to 1560 elo (I know it's not THAT impressive) with Nautilus, Lee Sin, and Xin Zhao.