First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aesynil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

I can't make it to PAX this year (Going to try next year!), but am attending GenCon next week. Any chances of any Riot employees making it out to Indie this year? Myself and my brothers have some wonderful costumes in the making! (Explorer Ezreal, Acolye Lee Sin, and Gangplank Gangplank)

9Flame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-08-2012

I will be signing up for sure! My Katarina cosplay is nearly finished. I've been cosplaying for years and this will be my most recent creation I've done all the sewing myself as well as hand construction of 4 of her swords. I can't wait to see what everyone thinks!

BantimAlieN

08-09-2012

I'll come to a PAX and have a lot of fun

MetroidHunter05

luciƒer

08-09-2012

It would be nice if Riot listed the conventions that they'd be at. I'm personally wondering about NYCC this year. riot pls

cyb3rsiren

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Leonhart View Post
This comment sucked , I loved going to the pictures on Facebook and actually congratulate and praise the great cosplays there.
You will be one positive comment out of 600 negative comments. Sadly that doesn't balance it out. I think it's better to have no comments.

ninjaQQ

08-09-2012

Looking forward to seeing pics.

Artelmis

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Bird View Post
Stuck in Georgia. Nothing ever happens near me
Dragon*Con at the end of this month....

CaptBananas

08-12-2012

Just snagged my tickets off eBay today for my girlfriend and I.
We will be going for all three days this year, and are really looking forward to doing a duo themed cosplay, more than likely League oriented.

I went last year and saw some amazing costumes, including the gal in a previous post in this thread that went as Teemo and had her Mushrooms following her around. So amazing!! :P

Handsome Diusus

08-12-2012

Somebody better bring some peanut butter and jelly because I'm sure as heck going to be sporting my banana costume there!