Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Take a hint from Smite

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CranberrySauce

08-07-2012

after 2 years of playing i still dont see the a diffrence in any side ? idc only thing i will say is i like jungleing from the purple side better cause at the start its easyer to get your bot lane to actually take the time out to protect the jungler

Danish Vikingz

08-07-2012

Stop wasting Riot's time with this nonsense..

If you screen is indeed unlocked, it gives no disadvantages at all. So shh and stop wasting valuable time with this..

Riot should instantly close every thread containing : Camera angle, purple and locked screen.

Too Much Groove

08-09-2012

**** it man nobody takes the time to understand what i took the time to relay to you all. Whatever... if you want to play games with less personalization options then by all means continue to be an ignorant bunch of trolls.

At this point, lets forget my well substantiated argument. I'm going to attempt to bring my logic down to cater to the greatest common denominator.

RIOT GIVE MORE OPTIONS PLS. REMOVE HUD OPTION PLS. FLIP/MIRROR OPTION PLS. MOAR DOWNVOTES PLS.

webbut

08-09-2012

Quote:
lKarmaa:
Lets try this again guys. Please re-read the original post.

1) This thread is not complaining about the status of my screen lock, as i said, when unlocked (as i play) there is STILL a disadvantage on purple due to HUD consuming pixels that could be better occupied by more viewable map area.

2) Everyone who has said you cant because the jungle isnt the same is not getting what im saying! Lets say 4 people play normal view and 1 person flip/mirrors on purple team. The person flipped is the jungler. On the jungler's screen he has to go to his top jungle to get blue because he is flipped and mirrored. He effectively has the POV of blue team. The other 4 people on his team (and the 5 people on the other team) would be seeing everything as normal and to them the jungler would be at purple's blue buff in the bottom jungle.

Its so simple i really dont get why Riot has not given people this option yet. I know how to code... its really the simplest thing to do.

You could also make your UI smaller. When I first started playing I had the same problem but once I changed my UI settings stopped paying with my screen locked and got better i totally forgot that it ever even bothered me till i started going on the forums.

Ðanté

08-09-2012

Quote:
Reimie:
Unlock your screen.

^

FeedingTrollNoob

08-09-2012

Quote:
Reimie:
Unlock your screen.

And this idiot obviously didnt read the original post. And neither did any of the other idiots quoting him.

TeknoWizard

08-09-2012

How about instead of recoding the game, which honestly, is a waste of Riot's time, they just increase how much you can zoom out the camera?