Take a hint from Smite

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hinderlopen

08-07-2012

the only case in which the side you're only matters is when you're playing a jungler with aoe in a small area in front of you. purple wraiths are soooo much better for skills like riven's q than the blue wraiths.

Boise Boss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

the team with the higher probability to win is always purple

just fyi

in ranked and normal they're typically the team with the higher average elo

Kalus Creation

08-07-2012

I agree with the OP. I suck at playing unlocked and if I keep my camera locked I cannot see the bottom part of the screen.

Boise Boss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalus Creation View Post
I agree with the OP. I suck at playing unlocked and if I keep my camera locked I cannot see the bottom part of the screen.
then maybe you should get better and learn how to control your camera

you can just hold space when you need to lock your camera (team fights etc)

you're severely handicapping yourself

Augie B

08-07-2012

4 people have told him to unlock his screen after he says he plays unlocked and states the clear disadvantage you have even unlocked (which is true). However there are many problems with flipping, the jungle would be different depending on purple or blue team, bot would then be top, so essentially you'd be sending your adc/support against their top. there are other problems, but I also agree something should be done to equal the playing between purple and blue.

joelph2

08-07-2012

The ONLY lane I can say that could have a possible disadvantage is bot lane when pushed. But, the simple soultion to fix that is to push the lane to the middle!

Top and mid, and jungle, being purple doesn't change anything at all, in terms of view, I can still see perfectly fine, and see everything I need to.

Sam Is Whoa

08-07-2012

The amount of noobs is amazing. Unlock your camera much easier than re-coding the game. This will not happen. If anything maybe they will make an option to make the hud transparent. Other than that nothing.

Too Much Groove

08-07-2012

Lets try this again guys. Please re-read the original post.

1) This thread is not complaining about the status of my screen lock, as i said, when unlocked (as i play) there is STILL a disadvantage on purple due to HUD consuming pixels that could be better occupied by more viewable map area.

2) Everyone who has said you cant because the jungle isnt the same is not getting what im saying! Lets say 4 people play normal view and 1 person flip/mirrors on purple team. The person flipped is the jungler. On the jungler's screen he has to go to his top jungle to get blue because he is flipped and mirrored. He effectively has the POV of blue team. The other 4 people on his team (and the 5 people on the other team) would be seeing everything as normal and to them the jungler would be at purple's blue buff in the bottom jungle.

Its so simple i really dont get why Riot has not given people this option yet. I know how to code... its really the simplest thing to do.

AlphariusRising

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lKarmaa View Post

1) This thread is not complaining about the status of my screen lock, as i said, when unlocked (as i play) there is STILL a disadvantage on purple due to HUD consuming pixels that could be better occupied by more viewable map area.
There is no such problem if you play unlocked. You're really just looking for someting to QQ about. You can even adjust the size of your HuD if you want.

iplaynida

08-07-2012

*steals your barron*

Purple side OP. NERF NERF NERF.