Solari Diana, Lunari Leona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enterti

08-07-2012

*****If you support this thread please bump!*****

I think that Leona and Diana should get skins from the opposite faction, as sort of a what if scenario. I am sure IronStylus already has something depicting this in his sketchbook.

So what do you guys think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTwenty View Post
I am definitely okay with two cute girls swapping clothes.
This is pretty much the concept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki Akuma View Post
Lunar Eclipse Leona and Solar Eclipse Diana
Awesome names for the skins

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantBlackThunda View Post
In the splash arts, if you put them side by side, they should be looking over their shoulders, as if they were gazing at each other, wondering what could have been.

Also, there should be a Half Moon on Solar Eclipse Diana and a Half Sun on Lunar Eclipse Leona, and when put together, they complete each other.
Awesome bit of flavor

LittleMewMew

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterti View Post
I think that Leona and Diana should get skins from the opposite faction, as sort of a what if scenario. I am sure IronStylus already has something depicting this in his sketchbook.

So what do you guys think?
Considering according to her lore Diana was born Solari. Have you read her lore yet? It made me hate the solari, with a passion >.<

Enterti

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessChen View Post
Considering according to her lore Diana was born Solari. Have you read her lore yet? It made me hate the solari, with a passion >.<
Yes I have read it, I am just wondering what it would be like if their positions had been reversed and Leona had been the one chosen by the moon and Diana by the sun

Ral Zarek 2UR

08-07-2012

A Swarm of Koala

08-07-2012

Quote:
That picture is great.

Enterti

08-07-2012

Quote:
Pretty much what I am asking for

Enterti

08-07-2012

Bump

Daeron07

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterti View Post
Yes I have read it, I am just wondering what it would be like if their positions had been reversed and Leona had been the one chosen by the moon and Diana by the sun
it would have been worse for Leona, since leona was raised by the Rakkor Tribe, and Diana was born Solari (As far as the lore tells us). Leona would have been executed by the Rakkor on her Rite of Kor, since she refused to fight, OR If the moon's power manifested at the time like it did with the Sun, she would have held a worse fate than her counterpart.

I need a duel between Diana and Leona being equally matched and solving their differences like tough women AAAHHHH

reallyslowloader

08-07-2012

bump

ScorchXBanister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byakko07 View Post
it would have been worse for Leona, since leona was raised by the Rakkor Tribe, and Diana was born Solari (As far as the lore tells us). Leona would have been executed by the Rakkor on her Rite of Kor, since she refused to fight, OR If the moon's power manifested at the time like it did with the Sun, she would have held a worse fate than her counterpart.

I need a duel between Diana and Leona being equally matched and solving their differences like tough women AAAHHHH
But then the drama would be over.

You will suffer long before that.