Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Solari Diana, Lunari Leona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enterti

Senior Member

08-07-2012

*****If you support this thread please bump!*****


I think that Leona and Diana should get skins from the opposite faction, as sort of a what if scenario. I am sure IronStylus already has something depicting this in his sketchbook.

So what do you guys think?

Quote:
IceTwenty:
I am definitely okay with two cute girls swapping clothes.


This is pretty much the concept

Quote:
Yuki Akuma:
Lunar Eclipse Leona and Solar Eclipse Diana


Awesome names for the skins

Quote:
GiantBlackThunda:
In the splash arts, if you put them side by side, they should be looking over their shoulders, as if they were gazing at each other, wondering what could have been.

Also, there should be a Half Moon on Solar Eclipse Diana and a Half Sun on Lunar Eclipse Leona, and when put together, they complete each other.


Awesome bit of flavor


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleMewMew

Senior Member

08-07-2012

Quote:
Enterti:
I think that Leona and Diana should get skins from the opposite faction, as sort of a what if scenario. I am sure IronStylus already has something depicting this in his sketchbook.

So what do you guys think?


Considering according to her lore Diana was born Solari. Have you read her lore yet? It made me hate the solari, with a passion >.<


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enterti

Senior Member

08-07-2012

Quote:
PrincessChen:
Considering according to her lore Diana was born Solari. Have you read her lore yet? It made me hate the solari, with a passion >.<


Yes I have read it, I am just wondering what it would be like if their positions had been reversed and Leona had been the one chosen by the moon and Diana by the sun


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StormbreathDragn

Senior Member

08-07-2012

I am definitely okay with two cute girls swapping clothes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Swarm of Koala

Member

08-07-2012

Quote:
IceTwenty:
I am definitely okay with two cute girls swapping clothes.


That picture is great.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enterti

Senior Member

08-07-2012

Quote:
IceTwenty:
I am definitely okay with two cute girls swapping clothes.

Pretty much what I am asking for


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enterti

Senior Member

08-07-2012

Bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daeron07

Senior Member

08-07-2012

Quote:
Enterti:
Yes I have read it, I am just wondering what it would be like if their positions had been reversed and Leona had been the one chosen by the moon and Diana by the sun


it would have been worse for Leona, since leona was raised by the Rakkor Tribe, and Diana was born Solari (As far as the lore tells us). Leona would have been executed by the Rakkor on her Rite of Kor, since she refused to fight, OR If the moon's power manifested at the time like it did with the Sun, she would have held a worse fate than her counterpart.

I need a duel between Diana and Leona being equally matched and solving their differences like tough women AAAHHHH


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

reallyslowloader

Senior Member

08-07-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rav Abaddon

Senior Member

08-07-2012

Quote:
Byakko07:
it would have been worse for Leona, since leona was raised by the Rakkor Tribe, and Diana was born Solari (As far as the lore tells us). Leona would have been executed by the Rakkor on her Rite of Kor, since she refused to fight, OR If the moon's power manifested at the time like it did with the Sun, she would have held a worse fate than her counterpart.

I need a duel between Diana and Leona being equally matched and solving their differences like tough women AAAHHHH


But then the drama would be over.

You will suffer long before that.