why hate jax.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhrilWind

08-07-2012

hate how everyone is still complaining about jax. jax is as fair as every other champion in the game, it all goes down on the skill of how you play and what build you choose. if your going up against noobs, your always going to win. i admit his is a little op but is no were near as op as half the other champs. plus jax is easily countered espically with nasus!

HydroWolfe

08-07-2012

[QUOTE=WhrilWind;27948030]hate how everyone is still complaining about jax. jax is as fair as every other champion in the game, it all goes down on the skill of how you play and what build you choose. if your going up against noobs, your always going to win. i admit his is a little op but is no were near as op as half the other champs. plus jax is easily countered espically with nasus![/QUOTE]

Any good jax will harrass the living fck out of nasus and deny him farm.

SmugUniverse

08-07-2012

guys, he's right. it's like how thornmail counters brand and leblanc!

blobbert

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

lets go indepth of why jax is complained about

passive-the longer the fight the stronger he gets, ouch

q-great scaling, escape or gap closer

w-great damage, short cooldowns, resets auto attack timer for early game. also buffs q

e-dodge EVERY auto attack with a stun, goodbye enemy carry

r-jax built glass cannon? press r and tank for 8 seconds, time doesnt seem bad but thats all he needs. also allows jax to trade with anyone.

Adumbrax

08-07-2012

I love Jax and I have his Pax skin but even I can admit he is OP.

His early laning is way too strong for the late game he gets and Nasus gets rolled by Jax.

Treeke

08-07-2012

Believe it or not, Jax is countered by Nasus.

Have you played this match up? I have. As jax, and agaisnt a nasus.

As jax, if you go all out pre-6, you will lose the trade. If you go all out post-6, you might win if you have ignite, but if it's a long trade, nasus will win.

As nasus, farm, but if he tries to harass you with his empowered attack, you harass him back. That way he will understand who is da boss. He goes all out? Wither. Bam, his dps is non-existent. Now use your weapon to make him pay for going all out. Keep farming. Make the lane a stale mate, and farm.

TL;DR: Wither OP

Gath Immortal

08-07-2012

I fed (the enemy) early game as jax, then I got gunblade and guinsoos and won, that is retardedly broken sorry

Qc Ujelly

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeke View Post
Believe it or not, Jax is countered by Nasus.

Have you played this match up? I have. As jax, and agaisnt a nasus.

As jax, if you go all out pre-6, you will lose the trade. If you go all out post-6, you might win if you have ignite, but if it's a long trade, nasus will win.

As nasus, farm, but if he tries to harass you with his empowered attack, you harass him back. That way he will understand who is da boss. He goes all out? Wither. Bam, his dps is non-existent. Now use your weapon to make him pay for going all out. Keep farming. Make the lane a stale mate, and farm.

TL;DR: Wither OP
This is hilarious

Fortus

08-07-2012

cmon lets be honest, the only reason I (and anyone else) picks jax is because of his steamrolliness, once he gets his gunblade and tf he is pretty much done for in damage, build a BV and maybe some health/armor and once you press R you will be as tanky as the main tank, as bursty as the AP (ish) and will be killing that carry in no time at all.

I dont regret buying any skins on him but even I admit he is kinda on the stronger strong side.......borderline OP (but not broken)

Treeke

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qc Ujelly View Post
This is hilarious
I know it sounds funny, since jax is da champ. But it's the truth.