Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Manamune on ashe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duhaa

09-13-2010

it works and it is amazing last five matches I used it with ashe
I am 3-2 W/L, and my average totals are 10.6/5.6/11.4 179.6 minions per match.

Start with mana regen + 2hp pots go back as soon as u hit 605 to buy tear of goddess, then Spam the living **** out of ur multi shot. every time it is up shoot it. Also ur e the one that shoots ur bird scout raises ur mana too from tear. Next get boots of speed and B.F Sword. then Finish whatever boots are needed for the current game, either ninja, merc or swiftness and get brutalizer, then IE, then manamune. If you can't get this by like 20 minutes ur doing it wrong. You should be spamming that **** multi shot, even when u are running to a new location, and farm like a mofo, Golem buff for cooldown is amazing. Also Runes should be Armor pierce, Dodge, AS quints flat hp. With this build u literally can hold a lane 3v1 easy. and play aggresive, in stand offs between the two teams get out in front and spam that multi shot it will wear there HP down, and by the time the fight starts they are at a huge disadvantage cause of multi shot.

IT works well don't listen to people that are speculating, I have tested it and it dominates.

I am actually starting to change my skill order WEWQWR then R>W>E>Q instead of R>W>Q>E with more E you can easily farm and extra 500 gold.

LerielF

09-13-2010

Quote:
prototype666:
who would be a better champ using the manamune?

Works great on urgot, since his 2s missile spam will increase mana quickly and meki pendant helps alot early.

hihuz

09-13-2010

i've tried it once on ashe and found it useful.

cheap damage, and it allows you to spam your volley on cooldown without blue buff which can be useful.

not mandatory, but not bad in my opinion