Someone please tell me why this person is not banned!!!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrAusten

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sko0ma View Post
Jilly: trollin mother ******s
Jilly: is just wat i do

All jilly does is troll in ranked games i have unfornualtely had her on my team numerous times and never picks what is needed and constantly trolls. For somone to play as much as she does and is not banned is pathetic. Above is a sample of a few things she said in previos game. I have never seen jilly play a game to win. Why is she not banned?
Are your jillies rustled?

BowDiggity

08-07-2012

Quote:
I agree there should be an option to avoid certain players just like on Xbox Live.
Going to call it the enemy button, it should make it easier to find toxic players. If someone has a large amount of enemies, ban them.

or who knows, every community member may have banned this person, eventually the user sits in queue for hours wondering why they it can't find a match.

ChaosBloodterfly

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowDiggity View Post
Going to call it the enemy button, it should make it easier to find toxic players. If someone has a large amount of enemies, ban them.

or who knows, every community member may have banned this person, eventually the user sits in queue for hours wondering why they it can't find a match.
Abusable for ranked. If you could "enemy" all the ****ty players...

BIZaHellman

08-08-2012

Quote:
I agree there should be an option to avoid certain players just like on Xbox Live.
That doesn't work very well though, sadly enough.
There's this player that plays Grifball a lot and she always has a full team with her and every game with her turns into avoiding getting spawnkilled continously.

I've had her on "Avoid this player" for several months but I still keep facing her and her team.
It really is a pain

sko0ma

08-08-2012

Lol, griffball, cant wait for halo 4!

Turqurzen

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBloodterfly View Post
Abusable for ranked. If you could "enemy" all the ****ty players...
So what? I'm working on doing exactly this right now, by adding to "ignore" list all the really ****ty players xD.

Also, I'm bumping this cause I ran into Jilly myself today. I'll report her at end of this match, but she's a troll. 100%.