Diana queen of 3s?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaltraX

08-07-2012

So anyone else think she might be the new "jax" in 3v3? I just went 25/3 their team couldn't touch me. I was 3 shooting squishy champs and shielding for ludicrous amounts. I rushed nashors tooth and it worked great. Idk if the team was just noobs or what. But it was fun as hell

KaltraX

08-07-2012

I meant 3 shotting stupid phone is trolling me.

Dig15times

08-07-2012

Meh, I did the math. She has less burst than Akali and Kassadin late game, And her shield is only a little stronger than Shen's feint. In my opinion: if you want to use Diana, you should try the first two instead.

Khitty

08-07-2012

Yea, she's more like Akali

IGotCareless2

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaltraX View Post
I was 3 shooting squishy champs
I'm pretty sure I figured out why you were dominating. Assassins are supposed to squish the squishies, and get crushed by bruisers, and TT is all about the tanks and the bruisers. Diana DOES seem like the perfect assassin for TT though, since she's a bit tougher than average.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2012

akali is better teehee

KaltraX

08-07-2012

The thing is her ratios are high enough and she is pretty **** tanky that she doesn't get crushed by bruisers.

lystroka

08-07-2012

She is likely top assassin for TT as she doesn't get obliterated by bruisers, however playing LB also I can say that she is pretty well balanced if other team realizes spreading out to avoid her Q may be a good idea

KaltraX

08-07-2012

That's what will separate the good dianas from the bad

KaltraX

08-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dig15times View Post
Meh, I did the math. She has less burst than Akali and Kassadin late game, And her shield is only a little stronger than Shen's feint. In my opinion: if you want to use Diana, you should try the first two instead.
She may have less burst but she is more sustained damage.