Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Application of Evil To Be a Shurelia Minion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PacoTferret

09-11-2010

Oh great goddess of Chaos please take notice of my application of Evil..

Age- Been around as long as good has existed.

***- none because i would rather destroy life then create it..

Location- In my hidden layer where i preform Devious Acts for Evil

Previous Evil Clubs

I've been a proud member of CBS since its opening for those who don't know CBS stands for Clubbing Baby Seals. I was give the Golden Club of Excellence 2 years in a row for most Baby seals clubbed.

I was trained in 4 different arts of stealing Candy from babies and have mastered the art of Halloween terror by scaring small children for their bags of candy.

I went to College at UTA where i was kicked out for blowing up the most Chemistry labs in the schools history and was later charged with a distrubing the peace while causing a uprising to over throw the dean in order to establish a base of operations for my evil acts.

I later began to study under Mir in order to develope and hone my evil genius skills when i began to hear rumors of some one more evil and cunning then her.. which brought me here to this game so that i may come in to contact with a legend of evil such as yourself..

So now i plead to be allowed to be a Minion of some one so dark and chaotic as you oh great goddess of evil. I shall worship and follow your commands to the bitter end. In fact my mistress of darkness. i would Trip myself if ever a hungry Warwick was to challenge you, though we both know no simple mortal champion could close to harming some one with so many ravenous Jungle Teemos at her control.

What i offer to you for my services is another worthless minion to do your bidding who would happily toss himself at any hero to be used as a meat shield for your enjoyment to watch be destroyed and toss aside or to be used as a simple distraction so you may fire through and kill to get at those who challenge you. No complaints only simple and absolute obedience.

When you say Jump i say how high..

When you say Destroy its already gone..

When you say off with their head, they are already on a pikes.

Pieguy

09-11-2010

Your still not worthy.

Nice thread though. +1

Holy Malevolence

09-11-2010

You seem more confused than evil.

PacoTferret

09-11-2010

I minion is always confused thus they should not think only follow the masters wishes.

PacoTferret

09-11-2010

must bump till the great one comments.

PacoTferret

09-11-2010

bump .

PacoTferret

09-12-2010

awwww.. after work and no response ugh. why do i bother continuing to live with out my masters attention

Unclephillip

09-12-2010

Just popped into this thread to say.

Fanboy.

PacoTferret

09-12-2010

umm not a fan boy i'm a minion

Swampf0x

09-12-2010

You're like Veigar bro.