Application of Evil To Be a Shurelia Minion.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PacoTferret

09-11-2010

Oh great goddess of Chaos please take notice of my application of Evil..

Age- Been around as long as good has existed.

***- none because i would rather destroy life then create it..

Location- In my hidden layer where i preform Devious Acts for Evil

Previous Evil Clubs

I've been a proud member of CBS since its opening for those who don't know CBS stands for Clubbing Baby Seals. I was give the Golden Club of Excellence 2 years in a row for most Baby seals clubbed.

I was trained in 4 different arts of stealing Candy from babies and have mastered the art of Halloween terror by scaring small children for their bags of candy.

I went to College at UTA where i was kicked out for blowing up the most Chemistry labs in the schools history and was later charged with a distrubing the peace while causing a uprising to over throw the dean in order to establish a base of operations for my evil acts.

I later began to study under Mir in order to develope and hone my evil genius skills when i began to hear rumors of some one more evil and cunning then her.. which brought me here to this game so that i may come in to contact with a legend of evil such as yourself..

So now i plead to be allowed to be a Minion of some one so dark and chaotic as you oh great goddess of evil. I shall worship and follow your commands to the bitter end. In fact my mistress of darkness. i would Trip myself if ever a hungry Warwick was to challenge you, though we both know no simple mortal champion could close to harming some one with so many ravenous Jungle Teemos at her control.

What i offer to you for my services is another worthless minion to do your bidding who would happily toss himself at any hero to be used as a meat shield for your enjoyment to watch be destroyed and toss aside or to be used as a simple distraction so you may fire through and kill to get at those who challenge you. No complaints only simple and absolute obedience.

When you say Jump i say how high..

When you say Destroy its already gone..

When you say off with their head, they are already on a pikes.

Pieguy

09-11-2010

Your still not worthy.

Nice thread though. +1

Holy Malevolence

09-11-2010

You seem more confused than evil.

PacoTferret

09-11-2010

I minion is always confused thus they should not think only follow the masters wishes.

PacoTferret

09-11-2010

must bump till the great one comments.

PacoTferret

09-11-2010

bump .

PacoTferret

09-12-2010

awwww.. after work and no response ugh. why do i bother continuing to live with out my masters attention

Unclephillip

09-12-2010

Just popped into this thread to say.

Fanboy.

PacoTferret

09-12-2010

umm not a fan boy i'm a minion

Swampf0x

09-12-2010

You're like Veigar bro.