Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game Preferences Save Location

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dataslave

Adjudicator

09-11-2010

In the readme, it says your saved games are stored in ~/Library/Preferences/League of Legends Preferences/. I opened every single file in that location, and none of them contain game preferences (keybindings, video/audio settings, etc), unless I'm missing something. I also inspected all files inside the LoL application bundle package, and performed systemwide searches on various keywords, but I couldn't find anything.

I was looking for a file much like the pc version (LoL/game/DATA/CFG/game.cfg, input.ini), where you can edit your keybindings via a text file.

I accidentally screwed up my initial mac keybindings, and was unable to easily fix them by editing the file directly as I would on the pc.