Revenge of the Nerds Recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BayBoi

08-08-2012

since im one of the newer members i guess i can kinda of tell you what it feels like to be fresh in here. it a very active community i mean theres always someone online to play a game with you. very friendly and all pretty much have a good sense a humor. i been in the community for about a month n some change and it been down right fun. every day something new happens but my favorite thing to do is bash on ladydevious you'll find its one of are favorite games to play here at rotn. Games like everyone vs lady is always fun on aram. so come check us out it definitely worth i shot i mean do you really like playing by yourself all the time or if your not you can bring your friends too all is welcome. come join the fun.

thegreatsmash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocxas View Post
We have a midget mascot we call LadyDevious. She doesn't even need a costume!
Lol Lady is going to kick your ass

LadyDevious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

e_e.. i guess if i have to sacrifice myself to be the clan's troll target then i will.. things i do for these clannies. at least i entertain well? lawl

rocxas

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyDevious View Post
e_e.. i guess if i have to sacrifice myself to be the clan's troll target then i will.. things i do for these clannies. at least i entertain well? lawl
Not really.

DeepBleu

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayBoi View Post
since im one of the newer members i guess i can kinda of tell you what it feels like to be fresh in here. it a very active community i mean theres always someone online to play a game with you. very friendly and all pretty much have a good sense a humor. i been in the community for about a month n some change and it been down right fun. every day something new happens but my favorite thing to do is bash on ladydevious you'll find its one of are favorite games to play here at rotn. Games like everyone vs lady is always fun on aram. so come check us out it definitely worth i shot i mean do you really like playing by yourself all the time or if your not you can bring your friends too all is welcome. come join the fun.
Lol, one of the great things to do is to troll on LadyD? HAHAHAHAH I laughed so hard! Thanks for your lovely testimonials guys!

LadyDevious

08-09-2012

lol zzz

zzadist

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocxas View Post
We have a midget mascot we call LadyDevious. She doesn't even need a costume!

and she has alot of e filled faces. She tries to be kanye west. But we tell her she cannot be him. Someday she'll grow big and tall. But until then. She's our precious little midget.

You people should come join to see our mascot midget.

evilneb

08-09-2012

ROTN is the best you got to love this community always some one to play with and more ppl come in every day i hope we see even more as time passes bye

DeepBleu

08-10-2012

She tries to be Kanye what? I am the voice of the generation!

Skid

08-10-2012

Hello everyone.

I'm a casual gamer and I'm in interested in joining ROTN. I'm currently a 1500 ELO player on LoL and looking for some fun and excitement. My only question is how do I join?