What do you think about it/Quesque vous penser de tout cela

Keep the same system/Garder le meme systeme 8 66.67%
Change the system/Changer de system 4 33.33%
Mix K/D AND Points for make up team/ Mixer le K/D ET les points pour faire les équipe 0 0%
I dont care/Je men fou 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Lack of Judgement by Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tristy1

09-11-2010

Seriously, riot should change the policy about ranked games, mostly good players have played with noobs because of the policy of point. they do not know any idea of a build, and even no idea how the game play is. in my opinion, the game would be more fair if we chose to make the team as the k / d and not by the stupid points we won at every game. I said that we should change the policy Ranked games.

Sérieusement, Riot devrait changer la politique au niveau des ranked games, La plupart des bons joueurs jouent avec des noob a cause de la politique des point. ils non aucune idée de comment faire un build, et encore moins une idée comment le jeu se joue. a mon avis, le jeu devrait être plus égale si le jeu serait basé au niveau du K/D et non par les criss de stupide points que l'on gagne a chaque match. jme considère comme un des meilleurs joueurs avec tristana sur le serveur mais comme j'ai deja mentionner, Riot doit changer sa politique sur les ranked games.

Kaeoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristy View Post
Seriously, riot should change the policy about ranked games, mostly good players have played with noobs because of the policy of point. they do not know any idea of a build, and even no idea how the game play is. in my opinion, the game would be more fair if we chose to make the team as the k / d and not by the stupid points we won at every game. according to my personal experience I consider myself one of the best player with Tristana on the server, I said that we should change the policy Ranked games.

Sérieusement, Riot devrait changer la politique au niveau des ranked games, La plupart des bons joueurs jouent avec des noob a cause de la politique des point. ils non aucune idée de comment faire un build, et encore moins une idée comment le jeu se joue. a mon avis, le jeu devrait être plus égale si le jeu serait basé au niveau du K/D et non par les criss de stupide points que l'on gagne a chaque match. jme considère comme un des meilleurs joueurs avec tristana sur le serveur mais comme j'ai deja mentionner, Riot doit changer sa politique sur les ranked games.
So if I consider myself the best Amumu/Taric/Alistar/Janna/Soraka player... I'm to play with noobs? ;D

KalosCast

09-11-2010

Garen has enough judgment to spare.

KingOfShadows

09-11-2010

They do need to change the system, but not the way you have suggested. People would become more selfish, more competitive, and rage even more than they do now. And what about people who play support champs or tank champs or teamchamps. You expect them to be able to match your K/D ratio? Then everyone would start playing carries and at higher 'Elo's you would end up with 5 carries against 5 carries.......... No