Upcoming Zyra Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mriswith5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaw View Post
Zyra-chan
oh, law <3

Roebling

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certainlyt View Post
LeBlanc is a massive lane bully with very low team fight presence. Zyra arguably offers the most late game utility of any mage we've ever released. LeBlanc needs to dominate lane to have any relevance at all; Zyra doesn't.
I would have agreed with this pre-nerf. But I am just not convinced she has great utility anymore. Her ult is just so easy to simply walk out of now. And if you really want too, you can flash and practically in the middle of the ultimate,walk a few steps, and be fine.

I'm just wanting to hear your side of this. That's all I really want. I am just going of my experiences. I have walked outta that thing so many times post-nerf, and I was thinking of buying her....Now I am having my doubts,especially after watching almost everyone in IPL just ignore her.... Granted, I am no pro but still.

Crow Cryon

08-12-2012

This nerf is way too extreme. The reduce on her additional plant damage is unnecessary. i strongly disapprove.

Illecebra

08-12-2012

What's hilarious about all of this is that people keep saying Zyra has been reduced to "Eve tier". Now why that's funny is because since the relaunch, if an Evelynn knows what they're doing, they can completely obliterate Zyra, even before she was nerfed.

guanimi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

i beat her with fizz every time i had her in lane so this is gona make it even more fun haha

Gridless

08-12-2012

the movement speed is uncalled

Jtoxin

Recruiter

08-13-2012

:C my fav nuke in the game T_T fml

Jtoxin

Recruiter

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by guanimi View Post
i beat her with fizz every time i had her in lane so this is gona make it even more fun haha
u got noob zyra's,zyra can dominate fizz by playing safe and harassing slowly

monkeysrock771

08-13-2012

Though I had never personally had issues facing Zyra, I knew she was too powerful, and like the nerfs, but perhaps too many at once...?

Andarkvolt

08-13-2012

maybe riot nerfed it too much